“THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES....7.3.13”

Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel
Ranked #9 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1940 and known for the friendly nature of its owners, the "Little Chapel of the Lucky Flowers" is the city's oldest continuously operating wedding chapel.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Myself and my husband were married here by Elvis on the third of July 2013 with 13 of our family and friends as our guests and it truly was the best day of our lives. From the first email I sent the wee kirk til our last appointment with them the week after our wedding to pick our photographs they were an excellent bunch of people to deal with and helped us plan the day we'd always wanted. I cannot recommend this chapel highly enough, we are from Scotland so started looking at it initially because we liked the name, I'm so glad we did!!!

we had an Elvis themed wedding, with a very entertaining Elvis! we took the video link which meant that our family and friends at home could watch us get married too, marks car broke down on the way to the chapel due to the extreme heat wave in Las Vegas during our visit (record temperatures!!!) the chapel acting quickly and professionally to get my groom, his best man and his parents to the chapel and Robert did everything possible to keep me calm and informed of everything that was happening with my groom and getting him replacement transport, the ceremony was an hour late and our friends at home managed to stay tuned after a message from my bridesmaid that the guys suggest we put on to let everyone know what was happening. our ceremony was well worth the wait, exactly as we had wanted.
we hired a party bus to collect us for our transport for photographs, our photographer was Lucas and we can not speak highly enough of this man, we wanted out photos to be taken on Fremont street and at the Las Vegas sign, Lucas was professional, fun and listened to our suggestions for photos as well as suggesting his own and to say we are delighted with our photographs would be an understatement!!!

if you're planning a wedding in fabulous Las Vegas look no further than the Fabulous wee Kirk!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We got married at the Wee Kirk O the Heather in June 2013. We travelled from Scotland and with it having a scottish name thought it would be ideal for us.
Lynn couldn't have done anymore for us, she was so amazing made us feel at ease and treated us like family. The Chapel itself is goegeous and quaint and although we had no wedding party with us we didn't feel alone.
Our wedding was an amazing experience there and I would recommend anyone looking for a small wedding to seriously consider here.
My new husband was a bit unwell when we were to go back and choose our photographs but Lynn was great and we could choose them when we got home and she had posted them online. She kept in contact with any questions we had.
Excellent service and very welcoming.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

After a lot of online searching and comparisons, we selected Wee Kirk for our 40th anniversary renewal ceremony in June 2013. This was a really big deal for us, and the experience could not have been better. The scheduling and coordination were prompt and friendly, and the ceremony itself was a wonderful experience. Elvis was perfect, was genuinely interested in us and congratulatory, and performed the exact type of ceremony we wanted. We used the internet package to stream the ceremony to family and friends, and they were just as delighted as we were. The photos were done simply and transmitted quickly to us for review and selection. We have been delighted with every aspect of our experience with Wee Kirk.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I were remarried here. It is the oldest wedding chapel in Vegas. It was used in a Visa commercial during the Olympics a few years ago and they painted it gold. Now it is back to the bright purple color it was when we were remarried. It's close to City Hall where you get your license and an attendant at the FOUR QUEENS Casino hooked us up with Wee Kirk of the Heather. The staff was great! If you're traveling to the Fremont Street Experience on the bus, it's on your right side close to Fremont St.

1  Thank Nana2theBoyz
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was the most wonderful experience! We booked from Australia and Lynn was so helpful and accommodating. The whole ceremony was perfect, it was fun but still had heart! Elvis was brilliant! It is definitely a memory to be cherished.
The customer service is excellent, the video & the photos are top quality.
For a truely unforgetable Vegas experience, I highly recomend the Elvis Service at the Wee Kirk O' the Heather. You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank MrsWendyP