“Three Minutes is all it takes”

Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel
Ranked #10 of 258 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1940 and known for the friendly nature of its owners, the "Little Chapel of the Lucky Flowers" is the city's oldest continuously operating wedding chapel.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Three Minutes is all it takes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2003

I was married here on April 14, 2002. The ceremony lasted a total of 3 minutes, but it was one of the best experiences of my life. The reverend was kind of 'flashy' and reminded me of a game show host. He had this little remote control that would control the ceremony music.
And my bouquet was terrible, red fake polyester flowers. I was sure that my 89$ would include those-- but no. I realized that I didn't need those flowers because getting married here was the only thing that my husband and I needed. The simplicity of being in love and wanting to be married. There are no strings attached here-- you don't need to worry about anything. Nothing else matters at this chapel, but love.

“Cheap, but it worked”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2003

We were planning a large wedding , and decited to drive to Los Vegas instead. After calling around we found the the Cheapest, and the only one not booked. We dressed rushed there and it was over in less time then it took them to talk us into a orchid bouquet, photos, and several other extras. Ok, it was exciting , fun cheap, fast and the fake cake we took a picture by said it all, BUT it has lasted 37 years and we still talk about it . You get what you pay for , and you get out what you want. We wanted to be married and go through life trying to enjoying each other. In 37 years we've stayed in leaky tents, Hotels in other counties that were a laugh, many interesting things to talk about. You want toget Married??? and in Vegas??? My advice be flexable, don't make to many demands and enjoy the wild ride. It can be a GOOD THING WERE EVER IT'S DONE !!!

“Bad turn wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2003

After reading some of the reviews it was time to put in my two cents. I wa s reading the bad reviews and I too had a first bad experience which turn out to be wonderful. First we call to check on our reservation and after talking with Wee Kirk Chapel, they started asking alot of information that we already gave them. Then they wanted a copy of my credit card payment. Well later we found ou only by accendent when contacted by the person who booked us that there were problems and they were moving us to another chapel. I called the Wee Kirk back and there was a full turn over of help and the reason they had no paperwork was the person who booked us took it when they left. I was told the Chapel was closed and when I called found out everything was fine and business as usually, just a new staff. We decided to stay with Wee Kirk and am very glad we diod. The service was great, our coordinater was helpful she even let me us a veil! Our pictures turned out wonderful and the minister did a very touching ceremony that brought tears to our guests.
Oh I almost forgot the day of the wedding the old person contacted me and still wanted me to move the wedding. I am so glasd we stayed with the Wee Kirk of the Heather for it's charm and history. There was a couple a week before us that we were told had just renewed there vows after 50 years. We may not wait that long but we will definately do it again at ten!!!! Stop by and see the chapel I am sure they would be happy to share with you anything you need to know. Anyone looking for a place to get married in Las Vegas make this one of your choices.

“Wonderful Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2003

For a wedding in Vegas they over exceded my expectations. The minister was great, my flowers were great....and the photographer, John was wonderful. I couldn't believe how good our pictures turned out. The quality of the photographs were great and they were very accomadating to my guests considering I had more guests than the location could fit, but the staff was very understanding. In all it was definately a day to remember. Thanks to the Wee Kirk Staff for all their services.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Memories Of Long Ago”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2003

We were married 46 years ago today April 6th, 1957 I still have fond memories of my special day. and hope to return some day for a renewal of my fond memories at the wee kirk o' Heather wedding Chapel. Charles/ Helen

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member