“Fabulous people & place.”

Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel
Ranked #10 of 258 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1940 and known for the friendly nature of its owners, the "Little Chapel of the Lucky Flowers" is the city's oldest continuously operating wedding chapel.
Pensacola, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous people & place.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My fiance and I came from Florida to wed in las vegas. I was super nervous about planning a wedding cross-country but the experience could not of been better. Friendly staff and amazing people to share your special day with.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank LnLstinson

California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Staff, Great Chapel, Great Photographers”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband and I were married here (Wee Kirk of the Heather Chapel) on Oct 27th, 2012 ~ EVERYTHING was PERFECT. The chapel was charming, the grounds were well kept. Shelby ( the wedding planner) EXCEDED our expectations! She was very accommodating to our slightly larger wedding for the chapel. The photographers that worked with us did a GREAT job. The minister took time to find out about us and my family to PERSONALIZE our vows because we were a second generation marriage here. Wee Kirk of the Heather made our day special. We will cherish our wedding, photos and memories forever.
A couple of tips; Cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWED AT ALL. So, make sure you're aware that the only photos you will be able to have are the ones that are purchased directly from the chapel. This was not a problem because the photographer’s photos were spectacular. Overall, I give this place 5 stars and I'm so grateful that we chose this venue for our special day. A lot of Las Vegas chapels are kind of cheesy (in my opinion), but this chapel is flawless.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Rhea M
Carmel, IN
“We loved it!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

It was the perfect, intimate, uninterrupted opportunity to exchange our wedding vows. The staff, minister and photographer were great! It was a wonderful experience for us, especially since this wasn't our first time at the rodeo. We would recommend this to anyone looking to get away and just be focused on each other for their special day!

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous place to renew your vows”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband and I had decided to renew our wedding vows in Las Vegas with an Elvis Ceremony to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. After much research on the internet we chose Wee Kirk. I had thought trying to do this via email from Australia would be difficult, but from my first enquiry via email, the staff at the Chapel were so helpful and professional - Michael, Shelby and Lynn answered all out questions and where completely upfront about the cost, including gratuaties. We chose the 'Love Me Tender' package and couldn't have been happier - we also opted to purchase the online package as an extra so friends and family at home could join in. The chapel was small but nicely decorated inside and more than big enough for us and our 4 guests. Elvis was great and we all got in to the spirit of the ceremony. The whole thing was so much more than we had imagined and it made the day really special - memories that will last a life time. Our friends and family are still raving about the ceremony. The photographer on the day was got some great candid photos of the ceremony. The chapel also organised a limo to pick us up from our hotel and drop us back to the restaurant after the ceremony which just topped things off nicely. We would definitely recommend Wee Kirk as the place to have your wedding or renew your vows in Las Vegas. A very big thankyou to all the staff for making our 20th anniversary so amazing!!

3 Thank LesaTom
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent place to renew your wedding vows . . .”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I, too, am leary of planning and booking everything online but the process was easy and the coordinators (ask for Shelby) were polite, answered all our questions, and were very professional. They were upfront about the prices with no hidden fees. Elvis was wonderful! He made renewing our vows fun and exciting! The chapel is older (built in the 1940s) but the charm is warming and the glamarous Las Vegas history just fills the chapel. I have recommended Wee Kirk Chapel to others getting married or want to renew their vows and I will contine to recommend them! Call now!