“Lauren's 21st Birthday!”

Paris Las Vegas
Ranked #57 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 22, 2010

It was a great trip, first time for all of us! Beautiful hotel!!!!!

Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (25,024)

Reviewed February 22, 2010

It was the best location, best price and beautiful hotel...make sure you visit the bistro directly on the strip sidewalk....best food ever

Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2010

The hotel was beautiful inside and out. The location was perfect and the food was amazing!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Stayed at Paris from 2/17-20. Booked a Red Room Premiere. The room was nice, great view of the Bellagio Fountains. Bed comfortable but the pillows were really small-it was strange.
Tried to check in around 11am and were told it was 'too early to check in' and to come back at 4pm. The check in woman was rude. She couldn't be bothered to even check to see if our room was ready. Luckily, we were meeting up with friends that were already there so we just put our luggage in their room. My husband went back at 3pm to check in and for some reason, they only had my name on the reservation-which is odd because he was the one who paid for it. Anyhow, I had to come back and check in-the man at the desk this time was very nice.
Pastry/coffee shop in the lobby by the elevators was great. My husband would go down every morning and get these great pastries and coffees. Delicious and fresh
Gambling-didn't win anything but they were liberal with the free drinks. Didn't matter what machine you were playing. And full bar too. So you could get a beer or a martini
Last night we were there we ate in the Italian Restaurant in Paris and it was lousy. Small portions and big price tag. Don't recommend eating here.
Location of Paris is key. It is right in the middle of the strip and easy to get to just about anywhere.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Benny521
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I was going up to my room alone at 2 am. I got on the elevater and a nicely dressed amn got on an pushed a higher floor. He asked if it was just him or were there a bunch of rude people that worked at Paris. I told him everyone had been nice. He tells me he has a masters degree and his bussies had stayed at the hotel but they had left and took his wallet and his flight was leaving in 3 hours. He needed me to LOAN him $17 to get a ride to the airport. He got off on my floor where no one was around. I got in my pocket and gave him a $25 chip. I wanted him gone and I was not getting into my money. I did not feel scared untill he was on my floor and no one was around. He thanked me and got back ont he elevater. He fekt he was lieing but, I still didn;t know what to do. Had he asked me on the main floor it would have been easy to say no.
I called security and they said" Tell me you didn;t give him any money" Easy for them to say they werent alone with a strange man,.
There is an emergency phone on the elevator. Stay on the elevator and use the phone is my advice.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank trudyvanhorn
Reviewed February 19, 2010

It's a beautiful hotel, with a great view. I went in November so I didn't get a chance to partake of the pool. but the lobby is huge and very luxurious

Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2010

I stayed at the Paris Hotel in Vegas during my birthday. I told the lady at the front desk that it was my birthday and she booked me in the best room ever! We were on the 29th. floor with views of the Effel tower, Bally's, Bellagio and the beautiful fountains in front of the Bellagio hotel. I have been to Paris, France and the hotels there are old with antique furniture. I thought the furniture at the Paris Las Vegas was going to be the same. It was very modern and the room was beautifully decorated with a huge flat screen TV. I also enjoyed the separate tub and shower as well. Walking along the shops and restuarants by the casino, I felt as though I was back in Paris. I would definately stay there again. P.S The fountains have music with a booming sound, so if you go to bed before midnite beware, it is really loud!

• Stayed: February 2010