33,291 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi bellagio fountains total rewards other hotels planet hollywood great location on the strip an upgrade casino floor slot machines table games coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling kiosk
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2009

Type of Room - Premium - stayed 2 nights

Check in clerk was somewhat arrogant and snippy – complained about how she was tired and was looking forward to going home. Called us over to her station, started processing our reservation, then left for about 5 minutes with no explanation.

Room had a view of the Eiffel Tower and pool and a very partial view of the Bellagio Fountains. Took about 5 minutes for hot water to reach the bathroom every time. Bottom sheets on the beds were not fitted and barely came to the bottom of the mattress. Noticed that dirty food trays were left in the hall for many hours.

Housekeeping for our room was fine - the only reason I rated one star for cleanliness was because of the following incident (I just hope this bathroom was thoroughly cleaned before the next person stayed in this room) - On the morning we were going to check out, we had packed up everything and gone to breakfast. We were back in the room, zipping up our suitcases, when I heard a gurgling sound coming from the bathroom – there was black, smelly sewerage backing up from the sink drain, overflowing the sink and spilling onto the floor. Called housekeeping – first thing they asked was if our toilet was backing up. We told them the sink was backing up and spilling onto the floor. After calling housekeeping, someone did show up within a few minutes – at that point we were going out the door with our suitcases – apparently the rooms across the hall also had problems. We did an express checkout and left.

3  Thank Kathiie
Reviewed September 2, 2009

First off I should say that one of the main reasons I went to stay at the Paris hotel was because they often market themselves as Gay Paris and me and my partner thought it would be great to stay at a place that was gay-friendly. However this hotel is NOT gay at all...not to say they are anti-gay or anything like that but there is zero evidence that they are gay-friendly in their signage, events, or anywhere. So we kinda felt dissapointed in that respect but despite this, we thought the hotel was AWESOME.

The location is centre strip with so much going on to the north and the south that you really get the true Vegas experience. The rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff (in fact all staff) were very friendly and the service was consistently good. Our room was the basic room on the 20th floor and the view was non-existent (we were looking out on a building rooftop) but you don't come to Vegas to stay in the room all day. I would say that this hotel is better for couples and older adult groups because the vibe is very different then some of the more well-known gambling hotels like Ceasar's or Bellagio. The Paris Casino is quite ordinary and not that engaging and small compared to other places. We found that we only used the hotel casino for when we were waiting on dinner reservations, killing some time, or when you get that "i gotta bet some money" urge at 3am. If having an awesome casino in your hotel lobby is important to you then stay someplace else.

The pool is on the 3rd floor but is outdoors. Large area with lots of chairs and clean. The FOOD is DELISH! We ate at the Village Buffet which to be quite honest was the BEST buffet we ever had. High quality food and well-prepared--highly recommended. We also ate at the hotel cafes and ordered room service and everything was delicious! However the prices are higher then maybe 3 star hotels which is why I'm assuming there were few children/families staying there. I wish they had a like a fast food court or something in the lobby like other hotels like New York New York because sometimes you don't want to spend $10 on a danish and coffee.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for the Paris feeling (maybe you prefer sightseeing or shows instead of gambling), good food, centre strip at a good price (ie not Bellagio) and enjoy a laid back vibe. I would stay here again but would probably check out another hotel like Ceasar's on my next visit.

5  Thank mycrysie
Reviewed September 2, 2009

We stayed here in June for 7 nights and I cannot say one bad thing about the place. We got upgraded ($20 trick) to a Bellagio fountain view room, and everything was just right. We had only paid $60 per night for the room so we were not expecting the luxury of other hotels but it was clean and in a great location.

Definitely recommend staying here if you fancy a great location on the strip with lowish cost.

the pool was OK always sun beds available and with a bit of manoeuvering around the eiffel tower shadow you can get all day sun

we hired a car from the front desk which was really easy and spent the day cruising the strip and driving out to red rock canyon.

all in all a good trip

Date of stay: June 2009
2  Thank tuttodue
Reviewed August 31, 2009

We paid $100 per night (£60) for a standard room and we were very impressed with the size of it & the huge bathroom. Expect a very budy hotel with a possoble delay at check-in. We were sefl-drive and this caused us no issues as huge free car park @ rear.

Siutated right opposite the Bellagio Hotel in the centre of the strip it is ideal location for walking/sight-seeing. Excellent noise-free air conditioning in all rooms and despite 3000 bedrooms our bags were delivered to our room(s) within 10 minutes of check-in by very friendly staff.

Restaurants - 10 to chose from - expect to pay good money for an average bottle of wine but food was good - v/good in the less formal burger restaurant - huge portions and good value for money.

115 degrees during our visit but air conditioning works a treat in all hotels.

If you want big, busy and "WOW look a that do Vegas!

MJL

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank uMickey
Reviewed August 28, 2009

My mom treated me to a trip to Las Vegas for my 40th birthday and we couldn't have picked a better place to stay. Right from the moment we arrived, we enjoyed our stay. Everyone that works at this hotel were very friendly and accommodating- smiles all around. We upgraded our room for $55 a night- this included breakfast everyday, and a light dinner with complimentary drinks every night. We also received two free passes for the Eiffel Tower which was a great way to see the whole strip lit up at night. Our room was very clean and comfortable and both of us found the beds to be very comfortable. The food in the restaurants was excellent and we really enjoyed our meal at Mon Ami Gabi. I also booked a massage treatment at the Mandara Spa which was worth every penny- they treat you like royalty there. One of the best things about this hotel is the location- right in the middle of the strip. As it was so hot there, it was nice to be close to many of the other big hotels. It was a fabulous trip I would stay here again!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family