May 7, 2005 -
Just returned from four nights at the Paris - part business, part pleasure. I opted for a standard room but still paid a premium rate. I was dissapointed to find the room in state of poor repair and a little less than clean. I'm not usually concerned about how a hotel room is decorated, but I do expect it to be comfortable and clean. A few things I noticed immediatley:
- Some sort of stain on the ceiling.
- The tile on the floor in the shower was cracked and mildewed.
- The bed skirt was filthy and covered in something that appeared to be vomit.
- The phones and remote control were covered in grunge.
- Lots of miscellaneous stains on the chairs.
- The Teflon on the bottom of the iron was peeling off and the exposed areas were rusting.
Apart from that, there was a large convention at the hotel and it seemed like the staff was not equipped to deal with the large crowds. On one evening, my wife and I decided to get something to eat after returning from a show. At 11:00 p.m., we waited for 30 minutes to be seated at Le Cafe. The subsequent service was terrible. As a side note, we ate at Le Cafe several times and each time, the food was good.
At any rate, the Paris did nothing to distinguish itself. The next time i'm in Las Vegas, I think I will spend a few extra bucks and try the Bellagio or Mandalay Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the old-world charm and style of the City of Lights with the excitement of Sin City, you won't find a more romantic spot than Paris Las Vegas. Dine 110 feet above the Las Vegas Strip in the Eiffel Tower Restaurant Las Vegas or go all the way to the top and enjoy a stunning view of Las Vegas on the Eiffel Tower Experience. Back on the ground, guests can enjoy a fun twist on an American classic at Burger Brasserie or treat themselves to Gordon Ramsay Steak, showcasing the fiery, internationally renowned chef's famous hit dishes in an exceptional Las Vegas dining experience. Le Boulevard hosts a variety of shopping, dining and great Las Vegas entertainment choices including Le Village Buffet and Napoleon's Dueling Pianos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Paris Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Hotel Paris Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel Vegas
- Las Vegas Paris Hotel
- Paris Las Vegas Resort