“Great location, enjoyable stay”
Review of Paris Las Vegas

Paris Las Vegas
Ranked #57 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
San Francisco, California
“Great location, enjoyable stay”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

You cannot beat the location of this hotel, it is just in the heart of the strip. I spend a few nights at this hotel with my wife, the room was very comfortable, big enough and clean, actually it looks like some areas have been renewed recently. The casino area is noisy and the smell of smoke is really bad but we actually did not spend any time there, we went outside to walk around and find additional activities and restaurants. In summary this is a great hotel to spend the night and move around during the day to other areas without having to rent a car.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alex F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,351)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
NM
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Spent 6 days 5 nights at the Paris. Had a very enjoyable stay. The staff is friendly and courteous, the facility is clean and inviting, and our room was clean and nicely decorated. The complex is renovating, but their work is kept quiet and clean. All of our wants and needs were quickly, and cheerfully met. Paris doesn't have all of the glitz and gold and bling and hype that some other casinos have, but they are attractive, clean, and have that exotic "Paris" feel all throughout the facility. We WILL return. Self park is easy if you enter from behind the casino and pull into the garage on the south side. The walk into registration is not bad, about like MGM. Entering from the front is difficult due to foot traffic on the street, unless you want the valet service. As with anyplace in Vegas patience is the key.

Room Tip: Higher ups are renovated
Green Features: Amazing green/recycling programs. The whole Caesars/Paris/Ballys group is super serious about recycling, composting, ect.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Keith C
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I am just returning from my trip to Las Vegas. I stayed at the Paris Hotel from 11/09 - 11/15. I definitely recommend it. The hotel is nice, maybe not the most modern or new, but the location is a big plus; right in the heart of the Strip. As you come out of the hotel you have a Bus stop (RTC), you can cross the street to get to the Bellagio Hotel, and if needed, you can also rent a car there with Hertz. If you want to do so, you might want to check other rates and options, since Hertz seemed the most expensive one.
Also, the Concierge was neither helpful nor friendly.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank UlisesV
Panama Province, Panama
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Six months ago, my husband and I noticed that the date of our 25th wedding anniversary would be the lucky numbers 11-12-13, so we knew we wanted to do something fun and romantic but also with friends! What better place to take me then to Paris! Las Vegas, that is! (See Donny and Marie and renew our vows to boot.) We were in contact with the Total Experiences VIP Manager to block rooms for our stay. Nicole was extremely helpful. We were staying Friday to Tuesday and the rate would be $145 for first two nights and $77 for the next two nights. What I don't like (and this occurs at many Vegas properties) is the resort fee and all of the extra fees if you want to upgrade rooms or floors or just have a room that has been "updated". But our nightly rate was FANTASTIC compared to what the going rate was as we got closer to our trip. After reading the reviews on TA and seeing that we could upgrade to ensure a better view and updated room, we changed our room to the Deluxe Premier room for an additional $50/night. We were on the 25th floor with view of the pool, Bellagio fountain and part of the Paris balloon. The room was large, clean and bright. There is a safe, flat screen tv and refrigerator in the upgraded rooms. There was plenty of shampoo, shower gel and conditioner available, but more large towels could have been provided. The hair dryer was one of the better one's that I have used in hotels (high speed and heat). Yes, the couch is brown and not red--this didn't matter to me, but it is true that is shows as red in all of the pictures. Housekeeping was very efficient (and we also saw them in the hallways "mopping" the front of the doors and handles). Check in was friendly and quick. We arrived at noon, stood on line for about fifteen minutes, our room was not ready (we were ready to pay to be able to check in four hours early but were not given the chance since nothing was available--the hotel was completely booked apparently), and the upgrade to the LeMans Suite was also unavailable (I was sent an email one week prior letting me know I could try for this upgrade but it would be an additional $95/night and not a guarantee that I would be given the upgrade. I tried for it even though I had read that some people get upgraded at no cost or they slip a $20 bill!), but the receptionist was very kind and informative. We gave our bags to the bellman and proceeded to lunch (reservations at Mon Ami Gabi)

I found the hotel to be so convenient to everything (in the center of it all). I have stayed at Luxor and off the strip in the past, so this was a great bonus! WalGreens was within five minute walk for bottled water, sodas, cheese and crackers for our happy hours, snacks, you name it (even champagne that we get in VA was the same cost there), and the Miracle Mile Mall was also within five minute walk. The Forum shops at Caesars were diagonally across the street. The Bellagion (go see the Conservatory!) is directly across the street. The restaurants in the Paris hotel were all excellent, but we also walked to Cabo Wabo, Julian Serrano, and Hash House a Go Go. The pool was open (water cold but hot tub nice and warm), but the drinks are $15 (reason why we held our own happy hours in our room). I found the casino to be a little smokier than others even with the high ceilings, but I found many penny slots! Drink service a bit slow, and they were watered down.

Few things to note: Below are the prices we had to pay to upgrade rooms for better view and higher floor. The Bellagio fountains are noisy. At first I thought (while unpacking and not realizing they are shooting off) I was hearing fireworks. We were told upfront that our room was above the club, and we might hear music (it is on the third floor and we were on the 25th)--never heard it. One friend upgraded to the Red Room and the difference was the view (full fountain and Paris balloon view--we had the fountain but the Eiffel Tower blocked the middle portion--no big deal). Our rooms were both on the 25th floor. Other friends did not upgrade at all. They were on the 24th floor. One room was in dire need of new carpeting (stained), older furniture, pink marbled countertop in bathroom with wild wallpaper and a view of the new "wheel" and roof tops. Another room was on the same floor but very large--a corner room with two windows and better view (just a bit of fountain showing barely). The carpet had not been replaced either but was in better shape. There was a entrance cove going to the room and a hallway of unused space once in the room. The closet was large and even though the furniture was not updated, it didn't look old or worn. In all rooms, the beds were very comfortable.

Upgrade Options available for an additional per night charge:
Red Room - $40
Deluxe Premier - $50
Red Room Premier - $75

The reason for the Very Good rating is that Paris Hotel needs to get all of the rooms to the same standards. I might not care about my view or what floor I am on, but I do care that the carpeting is fresh and clean, not stained and that the room itself appears clean and bright (not old and outdated). We shouldn't have to pay to have a room in good repair (all the rooms, not just the suites and those with view on high floor, should be of same quality).

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank AlliTC
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Visited Paris three times in Oct/Nov this year with family member from the UK. We both had such a wonderful time and just loved staying there. I have stayed at Paris at least 6 times this year and never had any problems so will obviously be staying again in the coming year 2014 as it is so relaxing yet exciting. Aileen on check in went over and above to assist us in every way to make this stay special for us. Thank you Aileen.

Room Tip: The higher floors do have less A/C noise so a restful night is wonderful.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed November 15, 2013

have stayed in some great hotel in las vegas but this by far was the best. great room with an unbeilievable view. the front desk staff were so friendly and helpful. Every area of the hotel was clean and spotless, i don't know how they can keep up to such a large property with so many people coming thru. The pool area was great. i will be staying there next vegas trip and every other one after that.

Room Tip: if you can get above the eighth floor facing the Belagio and the Tower ,take it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Berkshire
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Having been to Vegas many times, I thought I would try the Paris this time, as it is pretty central.
We had a Red Room Premier, which had views over the strip & Bellagio Fountains. We were warned the room may experience noise from the nightclub, however the only noise I heard were the fountains.
The room was nice and clean with a walk in shower, pretty much the same as any other room in Vegas.
The Village buffet has to been one of the best I have eaten in, however the staff are very slow at getting you sat down. It is worth the wait for the quality of the food though.
The pool area was lovely, with plenty of sun loungers, but no umbrellas for shade.
The only free wifi was in a small cafe in the hotel which was quite surprising, as the M life hotels either give you 2 hours free anywhere or the New York gives you totally free.
All in all, a nice hotel with some good restaurants, but other hotels have a livelier atmosphere.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends