“Great Value, Great Location”
Review of Paris Las Vegas

Paris Las Vegas
Ranked #55 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great Value, Great Location”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Loved Paris Hotel, location was perfect, close to everything and interconnecting with Bally's.
The rooms are of a very good size, plenty of space and a very large bathroom.
Rooms were clean and tidy and presented well.
There is a desk near reception checkin that can organise your activities, quickly and efficiently. Bedding was comfortable.
We had a breakfast package with our rooms for very minimal cost, however, never bothered using it as it was limited to 2 cafe style restaurants which did not interest us, however the minimal cost meant we didn't really lose much money, so not a concern.
It can be extremely busy at checkin and checkout, so take advantage when checking out by using the automated system.
The adjoining casino is great, you have no idea of time.
All in all, enjoyed Paris and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a higher level room, but it will depend on when you check in, if checking in late on a Satur...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,226)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hannibal, Missouri
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night (Thursday). Hotel location is excellent relative to the attactions along the strip especially the Belagio fountains. Rooms are average. Old AC system is quite noisy. Can't say much to delight. The room look old.
Staff were helpful and they allowed us for late checkout.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Helena, Montana
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We've stayed at Paris several times and always enjoyed our experience there. This time....not so much. We payed extra ($40) to upgrade to a "Red Room" with a "partial" strip view. Warning: DON'T DO IT. We booked 5 nights there because we were attending a conference and wanted an extra day to enjoy Vegas. After three nights, we requested a room move. Paris has a nightclub called The Chateau. It is partly indoors and party outdoors - right in front of the hotel under the rooms that face the strip. The club goes until 4:00 a.m. at full blast, pounding music, yelling, screaming people. Ugh. After we moved, we didn't hear the noise from the club....until Thursday night when the Cosmopolitan hotel across the street (what - 1/4 mile from where our room is?) had a concert on their pool deck which faces the Strip. It was almost louder than the noise from the Chateau! I guess the Paris is a great hotel for young people who want to party all night, but not for us.

In addition, the upgrade of $40 was not worth it. Our rooms, while decorated in red, were comfortable; but the furniture is old and was all dented, scratched up and damaged. Our bathroom appeared to have mold on the floor near the shower, and the inside of the tub had been chipped and the chip area was so discolored it looked like blood. EWWW. Needless to say, we didn't use the tub. Plus, for an upgraded room in a nice hotel like Paris, we had worn out old towels in the bathroom which was also disappointing. If we return, we definitely will not be staying there again.

1 Thank FinnsNana
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I like the Paris so much , except for one girl in the front disk ruin our day , when we are arriving .i well delays like Paris even a girl ruin our day over all Paris is owesome .i well tell all my friends relatives to vesit Paris it's and owesome place owesome food bar and flit machines games are very entertaining dancing st chateu are owesome

• Stayed September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Whoever conceived the idea of this hotel did a reasonable job of satisfying the curiosity of those who may not have the opportunity of visiting the real city. But overall it is a cheap imitation, and like the rest of Las Vegas not my "cup of tea." Too big, flashy, noisy, smells of smoke from those who are rude and walk around with their cigarettes.

Priscilla at the Check-in area is SURLY, UNPLEASANT and most UNWELCOMING. Being on the front lines, she has the perfect opportunity to be an AMBASSADOR OF GOOD WILL AND HOSPITALITY, but she was just the opposite both upon arrival and at check-out time.

The restaurant venues are overpriced and by no means anywhere near anything French. Just. Poor imitation of what someone envisions as French food.

The rooms are spacious and well appointed, but somewhat dated and in need of refurbishment. The corridors are very worn, and have a dirty feel. The hotel needs to spruced up.

Conversely the Convention area is well organized, and the "cocktail time" food presentation, service and replenishment were excellent.

Overall NOT WORTH spending good money there. If you REALLY must of wNt to go to Las Vegas, go to the BELLAGIO!!!!!

1 Thank KIWP131313
Laurel, MD
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've walked through this hotel during many trips to Las Vegas, but this was my first time staying at the hotel. For the third time in four years, I was in Las Vegas for yet another conference. Check in was quick. All of the registration desks were staffed when I arrived at 3:30 and check in is at 4:00pm. I knew my conference agenda would be grueling and left very little time to just relax but when I got to my room, I totally forgot about the hustle and bustle 28 floors below. The room in one word is beautiful. After calling the hotel and asking them to put me as far away as possible from my colleagues attending the same conference, I was upgraded (at no extra charge) to one of the newly renovated Red Rooms. The Red Rooms are only located on the highest floors of the hotel tower and have 42" flat screen and iHome units. When I'm travelling for conferences, the comfort of the bed and cleanliness of the bathroom are big deals for me. Paris Las Vegas did not disappoint. The only only thing I could complain about is the service door directly across from my room (2843). It was the door used by the hotel staff for a variety of reasons. I heard some noise outside of my door once or twice in the 5 days I was there but otherwise, my room was peaceful and serene. The view from my room was of the Paris balloon, the Cosmopolitan Hotel and the pool for Planet Hollywood. The hotel staff was very friendly and the concierge was able to get restaurant reservations at another hotel on very short notice. I would definitely go back to Paris Las Vegas on a personal trip.

Room Tip: The corner rooms feature two windows. The higher floors have a nicer view of both the strip and the...
1 Thank TeamCastro
cleveland, ohio
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was our 4th time staying here. The reasons we keep coming back...the location is great, we have the most fun in this casino, the rooms are comfortable however getting a little dated and the pool isn't over crowed like most of the other hotels. Some of the reasons I was a little tainted this trip...they're are starting to nickle & dime you to death. They now have a $20 plus tax resort fee which includes wifi but on only one device, ridiculous, how many couples or friends check into a room with one device. We checked in around 10:30 a.m., room wasn't ready so we checked our luggage and went to the pool. Desk said to come back between 1 & 3 to see if our room was ready. Around 2 we decided we need showers, badly, went to see if our room was ready. We were pleasantly informed that it was ready, "would we like our key", yes we would. Then we were told if we received our key before 3 p.m. it was considered an early check-in and would be an additional $15 WHAT!! So I questioned, the room is ready correct, the room is empty correct? Answer to both was yes. Really and I was going to be charged extra, how petty is that. We were with another couple that we go to Vegas with every year and we were all a little disappointed on these petty charges, it's so sad that the Paris is doing this.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple