I have written several reviews about Paris - I have always loved this hotel. This was my fifth time staying at Paris and I won't be back. The customer service just isn't the same as it used to be - employees used to be happy and smile and say hello to everyone. There have been many little cutbacks that I noticed during my trip - bad coffee, very slow WiFi, stains on the carpet, holes in the baseboards, and long waits.
Several things that I noticed:
- The room keys and the Total Rewards cards are the same. We were always putting the wrong one in the wrong slot and therefore deactivating the card. My husband had to get a new key 8 times. When we asked the Total Rewards desk about the issue they said "that has nothing to do with us". Not even a "sorry" or "thanks for the feedback".
- The air conditioning unit went out and was making a very loud squealing noise when we came back on evening. I had gotten sick and really just wanted to go to sleep. We called the operator and she said that someone would be right up. Thirty minutes later we called back and she said "well, it will be at least an hour". My husband went down to the hotel manager and he sent someone right up right away. I just wish the operator either would have told us the wait time or, as they would have done in the past, sent someone right up.
- Resort Fees - for several years these properties marketed that they didn't charge a resort fee but now they do. The resort fee includes a spa day pass, WiFi for one device and something else I forget. I just think it's funny that Paris once had a huge sign on the building saying they would never charge resort fees and now they are.
There have been so many newer hotels built over the last few years and they are just much more appealing than Paris. We went to the Encore Spa (the best thing ever!) and it was absolutely spotless. We then went to use our day pass at Paris and it was just awful. There were cracks in the tile, dirt on the floors... just not the same as our other experience.
Paris has many lovely things like the pool, quick service restaurants, "old-time" employees are still wonderful and lovely and access to the Strip. I just think that you might want to consider other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the old-world charm and style of the City of Lights with the excitement of Sin City, you won't find a more romantic spot than Paris Las Vegas. Dine 110 feet above the Las Vegas Strip in the Eiffel Tower Restaurant Las Vegas or go all the way to the top and enjoy a stunning view of Las Vegas on the Eiffel Tower Experience. Back on the ground, guests can enjoy a fun twist on an American classic at Burger Brasserie or treat themselves to Gordon Ramsay Steak, showcasing the fiery, internationally renowned chef's famous hit dishes in an exceptional Las Vegas dining experience. Le Boulevard hosts a variety of shopping, dining and great Las Vegas entertainment choices including Le Village Buffet and Napoleon's Dueling Pianos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Paris Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Hotel Paris Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel Vegas
- Las Vegas Paris Hotel
- Paris Las Vegas Resort