“Worst Customer Service EVER”
Review of Paris Las Vegas

Paris Las Vegas
Ranked #56 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My girlfriends and I were quite excited to be staying here for our birthdays, & even more thrilled to get the Red Room, w/ a view of the Tower & a "couch shaped like plumped lips". Much to our disappointment, there are no couches of the sort, even tho it's listed on their website (the manager didn't even know about them). When we tried to explain, we were yelled at by the woman at the concierge (Jayna), called liars, & then she threatened to call security on us, even though we weren't doing anything wrong. The manager apologized, but that was all. No comp, no upgrade, NOTHING. He actually made me ask "what can you do for us", since they'd messed up our reservation so much. We arrived in Vegas at 4pm (check-in time), but didn't get settled into our room until after 7. DO NOT STAY HERE! They will screw you over then claim they're not at fault & won't do anything for your inconvenience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
9  Thank MJs_Angel
Write a ReviewReviews (25,977)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The location of Paris right on the strip cannot be beat, and the lobby and casino are fine, but I was disappointed by our standard room. The furniture was beat up (a handle on our dresser had fallen off and not been replaced) and the room needed updating (1990s-vintage). Next time, I'll try Bally's next door for half the price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Megan M
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I guess you can't complain about an almost free room, but I booked Red Room upgraded room and have it admit it was just ehh. The beds were soft and lumpy, you only get 2 pillows. The sheets were worn and ragged and the TV gets horrible reception and more channels in foreign languages than english. They are pretty worn out and could use an overhaul. I also had to change rooms as there is no sound proofing between connecting rooms and I had a partier who spent a lot of time in his bathroom late at night and early in the morning being sick which I could hear in graphic detail. So make sure to get a room that doesn't connect to another if you want to be safe.

Room Tip: Get a room that does not connect to another for peace and quiet. Bring your own pillow.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank TurtleCat
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Very nice rooms. Perfect location right next to planet Hollywood . Easy access to strip but a bit confusing. Of course they want u to get lost in the casino . But really it's difficult to find an exit outside. And difficultly to find elevators to the rooms. The casino is nice. Great staff. And all around good atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Wow...we loved it. We stayed in The Red Room, overlooking the Paris' swimming pool, Eiffel Tower and over looking the Bellagio's dancing water feature (perfect view). It was a perfectly located on the strip. We did a helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon which landed in the Grand Canyon where we were served a Champaign Breakfast and our return flight back was over the strip. We did the tour first thing in the morning, but if you were book it later in the day you may be able to fly over the strip as the lights are coming on which would be even more beautiful. When you are playing the tables all you drinks are for free. We ate at Gordon Ramsey's Restuarant in the Paris and it was everything you would expect. Service was impeccable. Food was delicious, serving size was huge for this class of restaurant. Would recommend to everyone. Would stay at the Paris again.

Room Tip: I did my home work and book direct with the Paris as I got a cheaper rate. I asked for the Red Room...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Newly_married2_4good
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This hotel is ideally located on the strip. Easy access to Bally's, Planet Hollywood and directly across from Bellagio. The room I'm in is older and dated. Striped wallpaper and a weird blue sculpted carpet is reminiscent of the 70's. I did not ask for the view of the Bellagio but I hear that's the way to go. JJ's Boulangerie is highly disorganized for breakfast. Lots of frustrated diners waiting for food. I am here during spring break for many folks and the crowds are overwhelming. Lots of standing in line, etc. Had a great reasonably priced dinner (had reservations) last night at Le Cafe. Starbucks is located on the floor of the casino across the way at Planet Hollywood.

Overall this hotel is laid out well and the location is great. The rooms like the one I am in need renovated to keep up with the Vegas standard (and the other rooms). Hate that as a guest I have to pay for wifi. I'm here on business and need Internet access.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank kms87
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We chose Paris Las Vegas because of its central location on the strip. It was located close to all the main attractions but was not noisy!

We had one of the simpler rooms but it was spacious and the bed were comfortable. It was cleaned daily, there was nothing we could have complained about.

We did not eat at any of the restaurants so I am not able to give any feedback on that.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends