Paris Las Vegas
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
26,649 results
All reviewseiffel towermon ami gabijersey boysbellagio fountainstotal rewardsplanet hollywoodother hotelsan upgradegreat location on the stripcasino floortable gamesslot machinescoffee makerstrip viewlasvegasballys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Full disclosure. We go to Vegas about 3 times a year and have done so for more than 10 years. Been to most of the main Strip places - Bellagio, Mirage, TI, Palazzo, Mandalay, Rio, Harrahs, etc. We have stayed at Paris many times (more than 20) and you don't go back over and over if there are issues. Rooms and service are always good to excellent. Casino floor people, cocktail service, bar tenders, etc. are always great. However, (you knew this was coming based on the title) there are changes going on that geezers like us (60+) don't appreciate. For example, pay extra for the best view in Vegas (room facing the Eiffel Tower and Bellagio fountains). Well worth the price a few years ago - but now? No. Last time we had such a room and were astounded when the windows 23 floors up were vibrating in tune with the "music" from the Chateau nightclub at well after midnight (I understand this is Vegas, but bear with me.). Calling to the front desk resulted in the answering voice immediately saying "You're calling about the noise?" Whoa, mindreader? Answer, "Yes". Response, "We're getting a lot of complaints about that." OK??? "When will it end?" Oh, 4:30 am. Our end, "Are you kidding me?" Paris response, "No. Would you like us to send up some earplugs?" My thought process, Pay Extra for best view in Vegas and have it ruined because noise entertaining a couple of hundred drunken club denizens ruins chances to sleep (not an unreasonable goal after midnight) for about 1000 rooms facing this way and your solution is to offer earplugs? Who in the world thought this was a good idea? Back to Title. Apparently my demographic - older, regular return visitors aren't as important as younger club goers who may never come back because the party has moved on. Paris management may want to rethink this marketing direction.

Don't get me wrong. Overall Paris is a great destination for visitors. Just be sure you are willing to put up with the possibility that you won't get to sleep when Chateau is in full gear if your room faces the Tower.

OK. Good things. Burger Brasserie - great burgers, onion rings, etc. better than a couple of "celebrity chef" burger places in other places (we've been to them). Mon Ami Gabi - my opinion, overrated, but you cannot beat the view at lunch and the people watching is the best. Sugar Factory - so much better than might be expected. Unbelievably good breakfast dishes, in particular. Gordon Ramsay Steaks - couldn't get in. Too new and fully booked, but we miss Les Artistes. Eiffel Tower - top quality, but overpriced and tables too close to each other for 2-tops along the windows. Wonderful souffle. If you go there, order it. The Cafe - changed its menu and got away from basics that are the foundation of most in-house cafes in Vegas - not an improvement in my opinion. We don't do buffets - no opinion, but long (think Disney) lines indicate a popular, and good buffet.

Room Tip: Ask about Chateau noise. Don't pay extra for tower view if you want to be able to sleep. Good views from other rooms to North and South.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
13  Thank SanAntonioTraveler
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Paris may be getting up in years but the hotel still has some good life left in her. I searched the internet and found a great rate for a room. The check-in was slow due tot he line of pople waiting. I also did not like the $15 up charge for checking in prior to 3PM but I needed the room. Overall the room was not bad - I did have to call housekeeping so they could vaccuum under the beds - the previous tenant must have had a cookie explosion. Check-out was a breeze. The restaurants were also good - especially Mon Gabi.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed October 2, 2012

In July, we stayed at Paris Las Vegas for the second time. We like Paris because it is centrally located and they have a nice pool. We also like it because it is attached to Ballys and we like that casino. I especially love it because right next door is the Miracle Mile Shops where you can get anything you need - and they have a Starbucks there which I am addicted to! I do have to say that with all of the newer hotels on the strip, Paris could really use a makeover!

Room Tip: If you belong to a sister casino not in Vegas and have their players card, be sure to ask when reserving your room if there are deals - we got a GREAT one!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bizemom3
Reviewed October 2, 2012

One of the worst ever hotel stays. We stayed at the Paris on September 28, 2012. Check in was great. However, our room on the 16th floor which was supposed to be non smoking smelled of smoke, large stain on the carpet, cabinet knobs broken and generally bad room. I think a Motel 6 room would have been better. For $300+ a night this was baaaaaaaaaaaad!!! I would avoid this place in future!!

If the Management is listening they better check all their rooms or they will scare away future customers.

Otherwise, the staff everywhere and in the Casino was excellent. Just the room....

Room Tip: Check the airconditioning went. It blows directly on the face and there are no controls.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank TRVL_FRVR
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been coming to Vegas for years and have stayed at over a dozen locations including the high end ones such at Wynn, Bellagio, etc. I look for great service, comfortable rooms, excellent Casino and a variety of restaurant choices. We tried Paris this time as we had an offer we couldn't refuse. We arrived at midnight and the valet was wonderful. I asked how long it would take to get the car back the next morning as we had an event to attend and he told me not to worry it would not be an issue. The next day the car was waiting for us right out front. Remember a reasonable tip goes a long way. After that we used self park and it was a breeze and easy to use. Check in was fast. It only took 10 minutes. I asked for a quiet room as I had no need for a strip view and we got exactly what we asked for. Yes the room could use an update however the TV was flat screen, the bed was wonderful and the room was clean and quiet when we needed to finally sleep.We appreciated the empty fridge to store our own drinks. Enjoyed the Casino and were always offered drinks. Ate at several restaurants and staff were all friendly and food was great. I did not find the prices any higher than when I ate at other hotels. Concierge was very helpful. She checked me in for my return flight and printed my boarding passes. We had intended to use the pool but ran out of time. For a reasonable priced hotel with an outstanding location I would return for sure. Have no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple