Open today: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM, 9:30 PM - 11:00 PM

Ways to Experience Mystere by Cirque du Soleil
from $79.99
More Info
5,247 results
All reviews treasure island big baby strong men feats of strength trapeze artists cirque du comic relief pre show story line amazing acrobatics cirque shows in vegas jaw dropping audience participation great seats box office front row entire show
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first Vegas show to experience. Our group was very impressed by the talent and acrobatics of the performers! The show had parts to keep all audience members involved from children to adults. The show staff and auditorium attendants were also very polite and helpful. The performance style also made the audience feel more relaxed and involved. If you’re looking for a strict black tie affair, perhaps this isn’t for you. We were satisfied with the experience especially for the ticket price.

2  Thank NellyNelly1102
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So I have been to this show twice, back in 2015 and two nights ago, and both times I left with the same feeling, its a great show but very confusing. The stage gets soooo crowded, so unless you are seated in the top middle area (which is cheaper, $93) you will be missing many parts of it!

2  Thank 466ahmedj
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a fantastic show...non stop entertainment from start to finish...would recommend to anyone to go and see

1  Thank Meremale60
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A wonderful evening full of colour, laughs and existing displays of what the human body can do. Do yourself a favour and get along to see the show

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank woodieOS
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I went to see Ka and loved it so much that we booked another Cirque du Soleil show right after, which was Mystere. We didn't look up reviews or content, as we were confident after seeing Ka that any Cirque du Soleil show would be worth watching, how wrong we were...

Mystere starts with an irritating clown man throwing popcorn over members of the audience. Something perhaps funny to those under the age of 10. The show opens with bad ventriloquism and continues quickly after onto a large 'baby' man - a large grown man in a baby costume who gurgles at the audience.

There is nothing sophisticated about this show, it's stupid childish jokes with a few mediocre acrobatics thrown in. The whole show makes no sense and has no plot or story. There are some seriously weird costumes and characters in it that will haunt my nightmares.

I nearly walked out twice. I was left feeling cheated of my time and money. Do yourself a favor and skip this terrible show!

1  Thank magicblocks