“Great show” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
Mystère™ by Cirque du Soleil® at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Ranked #15 of 221 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Mystère is classic Cirque du Soleil, combining the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark. Mystère thrills generations of audiences with its exhilarating blend of whimsy, drama and the unimaginable brought to life on stage. Presented exclusively at Treasure Island, Mystère provides the ultimate discovery that life itself is a mystery. Honored eight times as "Best Production Show" by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Mystère has an international cast of 72 performers featuring dancers, singers, musicians and champion-caliber acrobats.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

This was a very entertaining show and not as expensive as some others. Great value for your money. Several kinds of acrobats and good humor. Something for everyone. Go a little early or you may miss some pre show humor.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Simply excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is the third Cirque show I have seen (first one in Vegas) and it was awesome. It had it all, humour, entertainment and the breathtaking moments when a performer pulls off one of the many amazing feats that feature throughout the show. The most amazing was the pair of strong men, they defied belief with what their bodies and strength could achieve. And we loved the comedy with the guy in the suit entertaining the audience right from even before the show started. All I will say is keep an eye out for the guy who looks like Einsten offering to show you to your seat!!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
415 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 541 helpful votes
“Great show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Cirque du Soleil – Mystere is a circus like show that has been playing at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino since December 1993. I found and purchased discounted tickets on Travelzoo a couple weeks before my Vegas trip and this was much better than standing in the tix4tonight discount ticket line on the day of the show. I went to the 9:30 PM show on a Tuesday evening and was amazed at the number of empty seats. I sat in the first row of section 206 (the cheapest seats) and thought they were fine. I had plenty of elbow room as my section was almost completely empty. I saw everything except for a small amount activity that took place at the back of stage right. The theater is small compared to other shows so basically all seats are good.

I thought Mystere was a great show and the acts combine a mixture of circus skills, dance, opera, music, and comedy. The theatre encourages everyone to get to the theatre for pre-show entertainment. One of the funny characters pretends to be an usher and “helps” people find their seat. He was pretty funny making people get out of their seats and getting in peoples way. He also started stealing and throwing popcorn and that was pretty funny for a while but it got a little old as he kept doing it. Hopefully it was not buttered popcorn as he was dumping entire buckets on people’s heads. The "big adult baby" was funny for a little while but then his repetitive acts got way out of hand and it became unpleasant to watch. The funny part was the lady in the dress in a front row seat that he kept calling mama and then brought her onto the stage.

Acts I really enjoyed were the Aerial cube, the Korean Plank (seesaw) and the flying trapeze. They kept showing a snail getting larger during the show but I was not really sure what that meant. All the costumes were fantastic and I am sure children would really like them (and they would like the entire show for that matter). The show was 90 minutes long but I thought that was about 10 minutes too long (as I had seen enough acts of strength after 80 minutes). Also, I forgot that the theatre does not have a bathroom so after waiting in the long line to get into the theatre I had to get a pass and leave the theatre and then try and cut the line to get back into the theatre.

Overall I thought it was a great show and recommend it.

Palm Harbor, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Just as good the second time around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

TravelZoo had a special the same day we wanted to go - 35% off Level 3 tickets: section 201, Row AA, seats 11 and 12. We saw everything without craning our necks one way or another. In fact, these seats were better than the ones we had 10 years ago, when we sat almost center, first row. Most of the activity on stage was the same, and even the actors seemed to be ageless. We were enthralled and impressed during all 90 minutes. Except for a few "adult" bits, the entire family can enjoy this show. We especially enjoyed the "Big Baby who finds his "Papa" in the audience each night. We also loved the antics of the actor who mingled with audience members before the show, and recruited a married man during the second part - all so that he could romance the gentleman's wife! It is all in good fun, and everyone who watched and/or participated seemed to have as good a time as we two. If you have the money and time, GO!

Oxted, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Yes it's a little weird at times, but....Wow! I literally sat there captivated while watching. The performances were incredible (especially the two strong guys)

We were sitting about 6 or 7 rows back and I think that's as far forward as I would wish to be, some of the action takes place high up so any further forward and I might have ended up with neck ache!

Visited March 2013