“Excellent show” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Mystère™ by Cirque du Soleil® at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Ranked #15 of 221 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Mystère is classic Cirque du Soleil, combining the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark. Mystère thrills generations of audiences with its exhilarating blend of whimsy, drama and the unimaginable brought to life on stage. Presented exclusively at Treasure Island, Mystère provides the ultimate discovery that life itself is a mystery. Honored eight times as "Best Production Show" by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Mystère has an international cast of 72 performers featuring dancers, singers, musicians and champion-caliber acrobats.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Red Deer, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is the second time that I have seen Mystere. I think it is my favourite Cirque show. Such amazing, talented performers....I would go back again!!

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
North Carolina
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Amazing Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

This show is described on the poster in the airport as the "whimsical" Cirque Du Soleil show. I would agree.

There are so many elements to the show - trapeze, tumbling, feats of strength, high flyers, and some amazing dancers. There is even a comical element in an oversized baby and meddling Charlie Chaplin type character. The set was wonderful - very large with people appearing in the air and from the walls. The costumes were fantastic, too.

This show was our second Cirque show in Las Vegas. Everyone in our party of 4 very much enjoyed the show and felt it was well worth the money. I would absolutely recommend it if you are in Vegas.

Las Vegas, Nevada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Some parts I could do without”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was our first Cirque show, we had asked our friends that live in Vegas which show to see they said Mystere had something going on throughout the whole show. I think it was a very good show, just not as exciting as I had hoped. But ALL the acts except the stupid " baby " guy were very entertaining. As like most people the two men balancing & performing strength & flexibility acts were my favorite. It's a go see if the price is right, don't pay full price ( 100+) for this show, I"m glad we didn't.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Amazing acrobatics, entertaining story and all this in an awesome setting. A must-see if you believe you have seen it all!

Buckingham
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Not the edge-of-your-seat stuff I had hoped for or expected from this World famous brand. If it had been 1/2 the price I would have given it 3-4*, but very disappointing for the money.