“Best day ever”

and up
World Famous Drive-up Wedding in Las Vegas
Ranked #47 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Family owned and operated since 1971, A Special Memory Wedding Chapel is the Las Vegas wedding destination! We offer everything from Traditional elegant chapel ceremonies to the classic Las Vegas Drive Thru experience. Our Adventure Weddings provide a once in a lifetime opportunity to get married in a remote location, fly in a helicopter or have a true western wedding on the edge of the Grand Canyon and so much more.Our proximity to the Las Vegas Strip and Fremont Street Experience provides total convenience and allows us to utilize an awesome set of local resources, giving us the ability to arrange any style of theme of wedding you desire.We are a full service wedding center unlike any other in the world. No matter what type of wedding you have in mind our goal is to help you make your wedding day A Special Memory that will last a lifetime!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best day ever”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Made our day very specail from the first email to the day of the wedding day and made every moment specail. photos fantastic and dvd of the day was lovely once we got home to england would recommend them to anyone getting married here thankyou once again john and sarah xx

4 Thank happly

South Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome wedding at the valley of fire!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We booked through a wedding company in the u.k and wasn't sure what to expect but hoped for the best, and it was amazing! We arrived the day before and where told to ring the chapel once we had checked in, lovely friendly phone call. The day of the ceremony out limo driver think it was(chad) not good with names rung our hotel to confirm pick up time/ place. He was very friendly and gave us tips on how to get in with a wedding dress on! limo was clean and my flowers were beautiful! from the time we left everything was spot on and organised even at the court house too. We were then joined by bobby our photographer and off we went for the 45 minute drive to our wedding venue at the valley of fire, and wow was it beautiful! The rev Jim Hamilton married us in a short ceremony with plenty of laughter afterwards and plenty of photo opportunities at the park. We were then given our champagne and beautiful glasses which we got to keep and took more pictures of the toast by the limo. Bobby and the limo driver couldn't do enough for us and took poses we suggested too, which were fun! .. There was plenty of cold water available in the limo too for our drive back and the rest of the champagne! When we were dropped off we were given our wedding cake which was beautiful and tasted even better.we were told we could pick the disc up the next day from the chapel and what a pretty place it was, we even bought a just wed license plate there too. I had a lot more pictures than I thought I would have but the DVD is not the best as it was a windy day and it's not edited or anything that was my only negative point!.. But overall it was a beautiful, stress free wedding day, I enjoyed every second if it ,I couldn't have asked for more and I would recommend a special memory chapel to anyone, and I can't wait for a few years where I will go back to a special memory to renew my vows!

3 Thank Mrsp1976
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Las Vegas wedding to remember”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Me and my partner got married her last Monday the chapel was very pretty and the service was lovely on our return home we viewed the photos that were far beyond our expectations overall I would re commend this chapel to anyone!!! I hope we can come back in 10 yrs to do it all again ❤️

1 Thank Laura S
Sao Paulo, SP
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Divine experience”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

In October 2013, I renewed my vows in the chapel, and we were happy with the reception, organization and care we received was wonderful!! Recommend to all couples, are wonderful.
Fatima & Gilson

Visited October 2013
1 Thank FatimaFreguglia
Lac du Bonnet, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“perfect wedding in Las Vegas”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This was an absolutely beautiful wedding chapel to get married in. It wasn't one of your average Las Vegas tacky shotgun wedding places. The had several different options for you what was suiting your needs. They had a wonderful minister who was very experienced, was a very clean, beautiful chapel, wonderful staff, limo service picked you up from your destination, and then dropped you off at your ending destination after you were married, accompanied with a complimentary bottle of champagne. Highly recomend, " A Special Memomy Wedding Chapel".

Visited October 2013