“Robert”

and up
World Famous Drive-up Wedding in Las Vegas
Ranked #33 of 297 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Family owned and operated since 1971, A Special Memory Wedding Chapel is the Las Vegas wedding destination! We offer everything from Traditional elegant chapel ceremonies to the classic Las Vegas Drive Thru experience. Our Adventure Weddings provide a once in a lifetime opportunity to get married in a remote location, fly in a helicopter or have a true western wedding on the edge of the Grand Canyon and so much more.Our proximity to the Las Vegas Strip and Fremont Street Experience provides total convenience and allows us to utilize an awesome set of local resources, giving us the ability to arrange any style of theme of wedding you desire.We are a full service wedding center unlike any other in the world. No matter what type of wedding you have in mind our goal is to help you make your wedding day A Special Memory that will last a lifetime!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had my 10th wedding anniversary renewal ceremony there and it was great. I ordered chocolate covered strawberries made into a groom and bride and they were sitting at the entrance in a nice decorated table as favors for my guests. I also ordered a 3 tier cake each tier a different flavor and it was sitting with our cake top. Robert Rozzen took care of everything for us. He made our guests feel at home and knew how to handle it all. We really enjoyed it.
Robert

in 4 reviews
"videographer"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I booked The Special Memory Chapel through Wedding Tavel Company they recommended this to renew our vows to celebrate our Ruby Wedding and special day - it was exceptional thank you Matt - Limo picked us up at our hotel and took us to the chapel on time - they arranged flowers for me and button hole for hubby - chapel was stunning - The renewal took about 15 minutes - it was amazing and also quite emotional - official photographer took photos throughout the ceremony and after in the chapel - Plenty time given to select our photos (I had all 70) All the staff were just lovely - Limo then took us back to our hotel would definately recommend - They certainly made this a "Special Memory" day for Mr and Mrs Todd

2  Thank caztod16
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My daughter got married at the Special Wedding memory Chapel on July 6, 2013. I was in charge of all the planning, because it was a surprise to her. I spent the better part of a full day examining all of the different types of weddings and chapels las Vegas had to offer. Either the chapels looked cheesy and dirty or they were located in a bad looking area (thanks to Google earth!). When I finally decided to book with A Special memory Wedding chapel, I had a few requirements. I needed 2 limousines for 17 people, I needed a nice place, a special song, a bouquet, pictures and video. I booked all with A special Memory and paid for it up front, online. Not sure of what to expect because I had not personally inspected it. Well, to make a long story shorter, the limousines were timely and clean, the drivers were professional and well dressed and very courteous. The chapel itself looks darling from the outside - not cheesy at all! Inside, the staff is wonderful - all very helpful, very organized and treating your wedding like it is the most important event, not like we were on a conveyor belt! Rob was the best - calming me, directing me and my party. Jaime was also very supportive. The photographer and the minister were professional and did not hurry through the ceremony, but enjoyed it as much as we did. All in all - I recommend this chapel to ALL! They are the best and add a personal touch to a very special day. Thank you all at A Special memory Wedding Chapel for making my daughter's memory of her special day - spectacular!!! I love you guys. Lydia Collazo for Deel and Brian Herlihy.

3  Thank Lydia C
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I booked this chapel for the marriage of both my son and daughter and I can say I couldn't be happier. From booking thru the wedding it was exceptional! On day of wedding Robert was fantastic! On small glitch on limo but they more than made up for it(problem beyond their control)We did not feel rushed!

Perfect wedding, and they guided us thru everything! Can't wait to see photos

2  Thank 281Josmith
See more reviews
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We picked and booked our celtic wedding from the internet. Right from the start the company keep in contact and answered any questions we had.
The limo picked us up on time and got us to the chapel where the reverand aurore married us in a celtic ceremony which lasted around 20 minutes. They provided a beautiful bouquet of flowers and matching button hole. The official photographer took photos throughout the ceremony and many after in the chapel and in the grounds outside. The limo took us back to our hotel but could have given us a tour if we had chosen to.
All in all a lovely experience. I would definitely recommend them for a hassle free wedding in vegas without the tacky feel.

2  Thank AngelaS23235