“Great Stay with Good Deal”

Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo
Ranked #135 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Houston
“Great Stay with Good Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

My stay was worth with the groupon deal I had.
Also the staff is friendly and helpful.
They have a good information flyers about the places to visit and enjoy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Turkish first
Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

The price was good, but make sure you are aware that there is an activity fee unless you are a member or Wyndham Rewards and book the room on their site. I think the lobby was cold looking, but the staff at the front desk made up for it. All three I met during my stay were very professional, helpful and friendly. The room had very modern decor. My king room had a large installed shower, but no tub. Unlike most properties like it, there was no fridge or microwave in the room. The bed was on a platform rather than a box spring and the mattress was only fairly comfortable. It didn't seem level. On the positive side, the room was spotless and the shower was fantastic. The towels were a little rough, but thick. The internet was only fair. It was slow and I was kicked off a few times. There was one other issue worth noting. At night, there were not signs or lights visible from the street. The modern building without identification is easy to misidentify. Many others have commented in their reviews about the same issue. Also, the continental breakfast was only OK. However, for the price, I still think it was a great value and I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stayed here for a night and booked it online without really knowing where it was. The place is clean and pretty modern. The lobby is a bit sterile and unwelcoming, but the rooms are nice and very clean, the mattress was good, and so on. There was also a pretty good spread for the breakfast. So it was a good deal. But, it's not a good location. It's a quick drive to the strip and a long walk, but there's just nothing else within several blocks. And at night, it's a very dark area. I tried to walk back from the strip at night, but couldn't find the hotel because the signage is so poor. I can't believe they don't have a bigger, brighter sign or more lights. The building is virtually unlit outside, and sits back off of the road, so it feels a little hidden, and the main entrance is kind of oddly placed, architecturally. My phone battery had died so I couldn't GPS it, and I ended up about 2 big blocks away at a smaller casino/hotel unable to find my hotel. So I had them call me a cab who then took me all of the 2 blocks I had to go, but was sympathetic because he says no one can find it at night, if they don't know where it is, and it's even hard to find during the day. They need big, clear, signage and serious outside lights to compensate for their location. Otherwise it's fine for a good deal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Eammorgan

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

San Francisco, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Ohhh boy someone should always remind me to watch out when buying hotel deals on Groupon unless it is a hotel i have stayed in previously...i hated everything to do with the hotel, the staff was not friendly, it was very noisy and also, the breakfast was a joke...What they say is breakfast is nothing but water. Secondly, internet use was a problem, kept dropping and not working. I thought maybe if i stayed off the strip, it would be better for me and i realized you know what, it makes no sense, i will rather pay more money than pay less and not get services that i needed....
Never ever again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Sydbey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights, we were really surprised at how modern and clean this hotel was. After getting a great deal we didn't expect this!
It's really modern and clean and you can tell they try and keep it this way. The location is about a twenty minute walk to the strip which was fine with us and there is a free shuttle that will
Take you there whenever I need you just have to tip the lovely driver who is so helpful.
The night receptionist is wonderful he is polite and helpful and smiley and clearly keeps this place ticking over.
The girl receptionist that works the day however, is probably the worst receptionist in the world. She is really smiley and polite and you can't help feel sorry for her as she is clearly overwhelmed and doesn't know how to answer a simple question. We waited nearly 45 minutes just to check out and she is constantly confused by what is happening around her. The management needs to invest some serious training in her because the people (also lined up in the queue) looked just as frustrated and had clearly had as many unhelpful encounters with her as we had over the course of the stay.
But overall I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Pennycowtown
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

I traveled to Vegas recently with my girlfriend and decided to save some money for entertainment by staying off the strip. This hotel worked out perfectly, it is about 2 blocks from the strip, about 20 min walk. However, no need to walk, the hotel shuttle service will drop you at the strip and pick you up. They only advertise they will pick up till 10pm but we were picked up every night after 2am and someone was always there in under 15min. Friendly and helpful employees, a parking garage with some high clearance vehicle access, and transport to the strip at all hours, what more could you ask for. I figured we saved about half the cost of staying on the strip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AvisReviews
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I arrived earlier than check in. I was picked up from the airport the staff was very accommodating and kept my bags and gave me a ride to the strip. My room was nice and spacious and the bed was very comfortable, the staff was just the best, all in all the service was excellent and should I ever make it back to VEGAS I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd fl cant speak on the noise therei wasn't any