“Amazing (& I've seen TONS of shows)!”

Terry Fator - The Voice of Entertainment
Terry Fator at the Mirage Hotel and Casino
Ranked #38 of 230 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Join Terry Fator, Taylor Makakoa, & the rest of the Fator gang for an evening of world class entertainment. Best known for his victory on “America’s Got Talent,” Terry Fator captured the hearts, and funny bones, of America in 2007 with his unique combination of celebrity impressions and unparalleled ventriloquism.Terry performs at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas every Tuesday through Saturday at 7:30 PM. Head over to Terry's official website to purchase tickets.
Reviewed August 13, 2010

We saw Terry Fator at the Mirage in Vegas & he was amazing! He was funny, a great singer & just really amazed us with his talent -the things he can do! We also saw several other shows in LV (including a Cirque du Soleil & the Phantom of the Opera) - they were great, but Terry Fator was definitely the best one...We've also seen tons of broadway shows in NY, concerts in the city etc...Terry Fator was definitely right up there with the best...I didn't want the show to end! Go go go! It was great, I'd go again!- I recommend sitting close to the stage!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,326)
All reviews
in 265 reviews
"singer"
in 271 reviews

Reviewed August 8, 2010

First off I'm happy to say that I helped launch Terry Fater by voting for him on America's Got Talent. He has an unique and very entertaining act. He is a ventriloquist who does impressions and sings. His show is fast paced from start to finish. He donates all of the proceeds from the gift shop to veterans causes. He aknowledges the vets during the show by having them stand up to be thanked. He has a meet and greet after the show where you can buy a picture of you with Terry for $44.00. ( Hey the man has to make a living) You won't be disappointed if you go to see Terry Fator or as one of his characters says Ferry Tator.

Reviewed August 4, 2010

As a professional Broadway and production show person, I can say with confidence that there is more hype than talent in this super promoted show in Las Vegas. While Terry Fator is a very talented guy and ventriloquist, the pacing of the show is disjointed and highly jolting. On another note, the 'family friendly' draw that they go for is certainly regrettable that I took the whole family. He would do well to lose the puppets and just do some voices. The tickets are highly overpriced for what you get.

5  Thank jennycampo63
Reviewed August 3, 2010

We were lucky enough to get tickets for Terry Fator last week. You can hear everywhere in the theatre, I'd think, and 'though we were sitting in the top rows, we were able to see; there are monitors anyway. Terry is a tremendously honest, wholesome ventriloquist, with a wonderful routine, an amazing voice (even when doing his vents)...! I bought his book long before he announced that all of his profits from the store were going to the TROUPS...which is honourable, and after reading his book (it's a quick read) can appreciate the hard work he went through to get where he is, and also the things America's Got Talent put him through! Wow, what a star!!! We will be hearing about him for a lot of years to come!!!and we were more than satisfied that we'd gotten our money's worth!