“Good Show”

Terry Fator at the Mirage Hotel and Casino
Ranked #15 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Join Terry Fator, Taylor Makakoa, & the rest of the Fator gang for an evening of world class entertainment. Best known for his victory on “America’s Got Talent,” Terry Fator captured the hearts, and funny bones, of America in 2007 with his unique combination of celebrity impressions and unparalleled ventriloquism.Terry performs at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas every Tuesday through Saturday at 7:30 PM. Head over to Terry's official website to purchase tickets.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Good entertainment. Lovely evening. The various puppet personalities were a lot of fun. Terry has amazing range, which is quite remarkable since is mouth is mostly shut (as a ventriloquist).

1  Thank Carolyn P
Write a ReviewReviews (3,281)
All reviews
"laughed so hard"
in 37 reviews
"whole family"
in 55 reviews
"highly recommend this show"
in 44 reviews
in 167 reviews
"singer"
in 280 reviews

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Two years ago we were thrilled with the Terry Fator Show, had not seen him on American's Got Talent, so we were in for a treat. This past Monday was the first night of his new show, while it was good, he is very talented, it was not quite the same as the first one we saw. I do highly recommend the show. High energy, he is one of the best ventriloquists, I have ever seen. Great for the family!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

That was top of my MUST TO DO list for my holiday and 1st time visit to vegas and did not disappoint I book my tickets before going and could print them out at home from the UK so there was no worry that they wouldn't arrive on time. The show itself was brilliant told a story I laughed all the way through loved all his puppets he is so talented and funny and will certainly be going to see his show again the next time I come to vegas .THIS SHOW IS A MUST SEE

Reviewed March 24, 2014

after reading many reviews before we travelled, this seemed to be one of the better shows. booked our tickets in advance. was unsure with the puppets from the start but must say we were impressed with his talent and how he pulled it all together for a full length show. would recommend as a to do, and suggest seats in centre for best view, although most seats seemed to be well positioned for the show.