Terry Fator - The Voice of Entertainment
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $99.99
from $46.99
from $145.99
3,408 results
All reviews christmas show talented man americas got talent first responders amazing talent great entertainer all ages laughed so hard whole family great seats entire show ventriloquist puppets lips mirage singer audience
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I went and thoroughly enjoyed his show. Not only is he very talented he also very generous. I would definitely go again!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Terry Fator is an amazingly talented man. His singing snd comedy is beyond anything I expected. The theater is also beautiful.
However, we were disappointed in our seats and should be a tip for all. Although we were in the 3rd row, we were on the end. Thinking these seats were fine, as the pricing was the same as the center seats, yet our view was limited and blocked. The people in the first 2 rows even had it worse, as they couldnt look uo and view the screen. It was a sore nrck night after that.

1  Thank thradia2012
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Terry Fator is so talented. He does the whole show himself, truly an amazing talented individual. The show is funny and entertaining. The music is wonderful and you leave feeling great. We watched Terry Fator win Americas Got Talent and then finally saw him live in Las Vegas we were not dissappointed and it is easy to see why he would be one of the most popular shows. What he does with his voice is amazing as even when interacting with one puppet he has another puppet speak from the background. Terry interacts with the audience and at the show we were at it was hilarious. So if you want to be thoroughly entertained go see Terry Fator you won't be dissappointed.

Date of experience: November 2013
1  Thank cheryl46
Reviewed March 15, 2014

You get so immersed in the act that you forget that the puppets aren't really talking or singing. Super talented man who also sings. Very we'll. Funny. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I didn't even know what I was going to see and didn't care if we went or not. But -- what a great show. Not a vacant seat in the place. From the guy who warmed up the audience to the end of the show, it was great. I'm going to go again with my daughter in July. This is a must-see show. And, no dirty language or swear words. He is a genius at what he does. Can't wait to go again.

1  Thank ballys425