“Must See!”

Terry Fator at the Mirage Hotel and Casino
Ranked #38 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Join Terry Fator, Taylor Makakoa, & the rest of the Fator gang for an evening of world class entertainment. Best known for his victory on “America’s Got Talent,” Terry Fator captured the hearts, and funny bones, of America in 2007 with his unique combination of celebrity impressions and unparalleled ventriloquism.Terry performs at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas every Tuesday through Saturday at 7:30 PM. Head over to Terry's official website to purchase tickets.
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I didn't even know what I was going to see and didn't care if we went or not. But -- what a great show. Not a vacant seat in the place. From the guy who warmed up the audience to the end of the show, it was great. I'm going to go again with my daughter in July. This is a must-see show. And, no dirty language or swear words. He is a genius at what he does. Can't wait to go again.

1  Thank ballys425
Write a ReviewReviews (3,371)
All reviews
in 274 reviews
"singer"
in 272 reviews

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I greatly enjoyed Terry Fator during the second season of America's Got Talent. A couple of years ago, my husband got to see his live show when he (my husband, that is) was in Vegas for a corporate event, and he was so blown away that he really wanted me to see it too. No surprise, then, that when we decided to drive down to Scottsdale, AZ, for baseball spring training (go Giants!), we figured we'd go via Vegas and take in the show!

I have to tell you up front that it's really worth booking your seats on-line, and getting the best seats you can. We ended up sitting front-and-center in the orchestra...close enough that we could actually see the very minute movements of this amazing ventriloquist's throat. Here's a nice thing to say about the theater, by the way: Normally the orchestra seats are accessed via an escalator, but I have balance issues that make escalators difficult for me. When I explained that to the person taking the tickets, she immediately (and cheerfully!) changed tacks and walked us personally to our seats in a way that avoided the escalator (and took the time to show us how we could get out the same way).

The show was just amazing! Mr. Fator is not only a wonderful ventriloquist, comedian, and impressionist, he's an incredible singer in his own right. His original compositions ("Horses in Heaven" and "Heroes") added a truly touching element to the show. Funny, impressive, and touching...that pretty much sums the show up! Mr. Fator is the whole package...a real entertainer in the best, old fashioned way, and 90 minutes spent in his world is 90 minutes very well-spent indeed!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Had the pleasure of finally seeing Terry in Las Vegas and I have to say it was with the wait. Surprisingly this was more than I expected. This guy can really sing. This truly enhances his performance while making all of his characters truly memorable. Well worth the money. We bought the "Dinner + Show" tickets and it as a great meal, great evening of entertainment. Good for all ages.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Terry is no doubt talented. He can do so many voices and his singing as a variety of characters is impressive. But this show is AWFUL. He needs new writers and directors because this is a bomb. The show has no flow, and the moments he sang ballads as himself were SO awkward and random. The plot of the turtle getting his own show was terrible. Won't be seeing Terry again.

2  Thank Erin W