“Mirage has two best shows in Vegas Terry Fator and Love”

Terry Fator - The Voice of Entertainment
Terry Fator at the Mirage Hotel and Casino
Ranked #16 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Join Terry Fator, Taylor Makakoa, & the rest of the Fator gang for an evening of world class entertainment. Best known for his victory on “America’s Got Talent,” Terry Fator captured the hearts, and funny bones, of America in 2007 with his unique combination of celebrity impressions and unparalleled ventriloquism.Terry performs at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas every Tuesday through Saturday at 7:30 PM. Head over to Terry's official website to purchase tickets.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Mirage has two best shows in Vegas Terry Fator and Love”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Two years ago I wanted to see this show but didn't have the money, glad I made it this year!!! My husband and I went to see this show but he really didn't want go. After we saw how talented Terry F was he was glad. You cna't believe how great his singing is especially the woman.

Visited February 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Hilarious”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

7 of us went between the age of 23-57. We all loved the show. Thought Terry was hilarious and is amazing at what he does. Would highly recommend it.

Visited April 2012
ny
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Totally surprised!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My boyfriend kept mentioning Terry Fator everywhere we went, all day long. I honestly had no interest in seeing him, as there were other shows that interested me more. I finally gave in and let me tell you that i am so GLAD that i did. HE was really really entertaining. I laughed, i cried...but most of all i was surprised that it was a really great show. I highly recommended this show if you are in Las Vegas.

Visited March 2013
Windsor, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“You've Got to see this Show!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Terry Fator and his puppets are such a unique and different entertainment than the rest of the strip. We laughed the entire show. How this man carries on a conversation with himself and the puppet, continuing to work the mechanics of the puppets eyes, eyebrows, mouth, head and arm and sings using the puppets voice to imitate another famous singing star, while not moving his own lips, is amazing. We had seats up close, but if you are more inclined to purchase a less expensive ticket, you will be just fine. There are two huge screens on either side of the stage that gives you an up close look at all the details of performing with his puppets......which numbered about 8-10. I would go and see him again in a heartbeat!

Visited February 2013
Goulais River, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Ventriloquist/Singer”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Terry Fator has an amazing voice. He can impersonate many singers from Adele, Barbra Streisand to Nat King Cole. The puppets are an added bonus. He genuinely enjoys performing and the audience shares his enthusiasm. He has a great back up band. This is a must see show.

Visited March 2013