“All You can Eat and Service is Sweet!”
Review of Oyshi Sushi

Oyshi Sushi
Ranked #714 of 4,936 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Reviewed April 5, 2013

OMG this place rocks! They have this white tuna called Oni, and a huge variety of sushi rolls. I recommend the Rattlesnake roll, its made with salmon and spicy tuna, not rattlesnake. Its very fresh, the service is great. The mochi and green tea tiramasu cake for dessert is also awesome. The tempura is also excellent. You can't go wrong with this place.

There are newer reviews for Oyshi Sushi

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was the first time I've ever gone out for Sushi and my first time experiencing a Sushi restaurant. I'm not a raw fish or even a sea food person so I am no expert on this type of cuisine. However, I will still share my dinning experience. The decor was very warm and inviting with an open seating area, private seating rooms and the sushi bar which is where my friend and I sat. He is a regular sushi person and the reason I was here. The staff was very friendly and seemed genuinely passionate about what they did. My friend and I both ordered the "all you can eat" which was $30. A little pricy for a timid first timer but for someone who is really into Sushi (and as much as my friend ate) is a good deal.

For someone who has never even used chopsticks before I ordered items closer to my comfort zone however my friend did get me to try some things I never would've on my own. The food was very good and fresh. This beef guy from Colorado loved the Asian marinated skirt steak(roll) and you can never go wrong with tempura shrimp and veggies. Overall it was a fun and interesting evening. And for those of you who really enjoy sushi, I'd have to say this is a great place for you should definitely try.

1  Thank CasinoAce
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We frequently eat at Oyshi. Personally I always get all you can eat. You would spend more on a couple of rolls and an appetizer. This is fresh, great sushi. Amazing salmon. Great sushi quality fish. They have room for large groups. I would highly recommend if you like good sushi. Even if you don't do all you can eat the sushi is great quality.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Oyshi is a user friendly kind of sushi place. We've eaten there several times. This time around was on November 15, 2012. Oyshi is in a strip mall in the south end of the valley, away from the strip. They make you feel welcome and there's no pretensiousness about the place. The sushi is very fresh, the only kind you want, and very well prepared. The menu variety is extensive. They offer some interesting signature rolls, a few of which are very hot-spicy and delicious. One that we particularly liked is called the kami-kaze roll. It is a heated roll, baked, I think with an excellent sauce. We indulged int the all-you-can-eat choice and were very well fed. We've had some experience with sushi but new comers would also feel welcome here. It is pleasant, comfortable and quite laid back. I highly recommed it.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

First time eating here and surprise to experience no waiting time. We did an eat all you can to minimize the expenses with this type of meal. Menu is very straight forward but no prices, feels like a menu only for this kind of choice I mean u would not need a price when all you do is choose right!! Server was attentive in the beginning but towards the middle of it, I had to get attention to do order. It seemed like a busy night but I was a server once and I manage to take care of my customers regardless. Some of our orders took longer without any warning from the staff, but overall I will dine here again! Food was to die for!!!