“Best place for sushi-Great value for big appetites”
Review of Oyshi Sushi

Oyshi Sushi
Ranked #757 of 4,990 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Great place to go with a group and order a variety to try. Fresh and made to order rolls upon order. Always packed and I have never been dissappointed.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

My wife and I went for lunch. We didn't know it was an you can eat sushi place until we arrived at he front door. I thought oh man this is gonna be ome sort of buffet ? It's not , for twenty one bucks you can get whatever sushi rolls you like ,but there is no sharing and you have two hrs to order and et it . I wish we went there hungry to take advantage of the deal.
I ended up only getting to rolls the "amigo and dragon" the amigo is a fried roll with jalapeños and chili sauce , surprisingly not as spicy as you would think. Very tasty , my wife ordered the teriyaki chicken but like always she filled up on edamame and fried dumplings .
Good food service was a little slow that particular day though .

Reviewed February 2, 2012

How lucky am I that I happen to live within walking distance to this great restaurant. When we visited for the first time over three years ago we enjoyed the place mostly to our self these days you better not wait until you are hungry since the word it out and there is typically a line. We enjoy brining out of town guests since the larger the group the better chance you have to try so many of the great rolls. Don’t forget to check out the great items listed on the placemats that are not on the menu, a family favorite is the Iris role. We celebrated a 21st birthday and made arrangements for use of the private dining rooms that are ideal for a larger gathering. Based on the popularity items can be slow so plan ahead, review the menu while waiting to be seating and ENJOY.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Loved this place. Great price for fresh, all-you-can-eat sushi. The place was packed on a Sunday night, which should say something about it's popularity. Crowd is young, trendy, and hip. Mostly late twenty- and thirty- somethings. Definitely a pleasant surprise, and I will return when I am in Vegas again!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

For an all you can eat place, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. We ordered everything from basic salmon and tuna to specialty rolls. Not a single piece was left over. The price is very reasonable. My only gripe is that service is a bit slow so make sure you have plenty of time. Would definitely go back.