“Really funny !!! ”

and up
Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
Ranked #26 of 220 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: “Holy Hit” says E! Entertainment – You can see the show or BE the show! Watch hilarious audience volunteers live on stage as the number one hypnotist in the world, Marc Savard, controls their thoughts and actions. You won’t believe what he can make them do! Imagine if you could get someone to believe, do or say anything you wanted. What if, just through the sound of your voice, you could convince people you were invisible or that they found you irresistibly attractive? While this may sound like fantasy to you, it is the everyday world of Marc Savard. He has toured internationally, entertaining hundreds of thousands of people in a comedy hypnosis show no one should miss. Shows at 10:00PM Saturday-Thursday, DARK FRIDAY. Ages 18+only.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Really funny !!! ”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time at the show and the price is good. Very funny and at the end was very entertainment . Not for kids but for adult with a great sense of humor .

1 Thank Asafata123

Lansing, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun show if you're into Hypnosis.”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We got tickets for this show free and so we thought we would check it out. The show is heavily based on audience participation and relies on those that volunteer to go on stage to get hypnotized.

Whether or not it is staged - I am not sure. Of course there can be some people that are told to go on stage, and these could be the ones that are kept on. However, I didn't get this vibe and everything felt quite natural.

The people who were hypnotized were hilarious and it was interesting to see how it worked. Near the end of it, people were dying of laughter and the show definitely became more suggestive by the end as Marc made the hypnotized work a stripper pole and perform sexual acts on dolls. Clothes never came off or anything like that, but it definitely was not a family friendly show near the end. i would keep that in mind when getting tickets.

Although my friends loved it, the humour wasn't totally up my ally and I personally would not go again....unless I was going to get hypnotized. My friends, however, felt otherwise, and some of them went again so it really depends what you're into.

Appleton, Wisconsin
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Laughed the whole time!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Very funny show! Theater was a bit warm at first but got more comfortable as it went on. Marc was entertaining and presented an excellent show. His humor is sometimes a little raunchy but, hey, it's Vegas!

1 Thank Nick_S_WI
Calgary
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 226 helpful votes
“Good value if you watch the magic show first..”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Overall I found it pretty entertaining, I do believe hypnosis exists but it does appear that one or two 'volunteers' are probably staged to do super ridiculous things. I read many comments before I decided to attend this show, and I don't really think the 'adult' portion at the end is over the top. This show is actually remarkably clean except for the end.

I have to thank another reviewer here for alerting me to this, but the best way to attend this show is to watch the Nathan Burton magic show at the same hotel (Planet Hollywood). So what I did was purchase the 2 for 1 special on Armando Vera's website - this lets you watch him at 3:00 and Nathan Burton at 4:00 for $20 or something, great VIP tickets. Armando Vera is a 5* performance, Nathan Burton is a 3-4* (found tricks a bit repetitive).

At the end of the Nathan Burton show he will say that you can use your receipt to watch Marc Savard for only $5! This offer is only for general admission but is a fantastic deal. Note that general admission is first come first serve and there is no guarantee that even if you are first in line you will get the best seat (they will direct you to your seat and it appears to be random). For a little less stress you can pay an additional $10 for guaranteed "VIP" seating and I think it is worth it as you will get a better view and don't have the massive line-up. When you buy your discounted tickets you can also buy a voucher for the buffet for $20/person which is a good deal for this hotel.

1 Thank CalgaryCanuck
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Hypnotised **was told we were hilarous**”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

First night of the trip we go tickets from Tickets For Tonight (ps $3 extra and you get 1/2 at Planet Dailies aka your surf and turf is $15 AND you get VIP the next few days should you want to get good tickets to say Cirque du Soleil -- get there at (9:30 and beat the rest, get your ticket vouchers, go to whichever boxoffice and you'll get awesome seats!!!)

Anywho, I have been at the V Theatre before and its cozy. No complaints with Thunder from Down Under last time so I knew this would be good. Well I volunteered and as soon as I got on stage I "awoke" sucking a suggestive lollipop and the show was over. The men behind me were still "under" and the brief 5 minutes I saw them it was hysterical!!!!!! I was crying so hard!!!! I returned to my seat with everyone howling at me, a few bruises on my knees, a broken watch and my boyfriend in tears. Thankfully Marc gave me two free tickets so I could actually see the show next time lol. After I was briefed on what had occurred in the hour and a half show I was embarrassed but laughing. Adult content for sure but no clothes coming off; except maybe the men I was told.

Let's just say I'm going back to actually witness what this show does for people. My boyfriend will not let the show details go and laughs at me everyday. I didn't want to buy the $60 dvd at the end of the show; the ridicule is enough.