“Great to see a fellow Canadian's show in Vegas”

Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
Book In Advance
More Info
$26.99*
and up
Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
Ranked #30 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: “Holy Hit” says E! Entertainment – You can see the show or BE the show! Watch hilarious audience volunteers live on stage as the number one hypnotist in the world, Marc Savard, controls their thoughts and actions. You won’t believe what he can make them do! Imagine if you could get someone to believe, do or say anything you wanted. What if, just through the sound of your voice, you could convince people you were invisible or that they found you irresistibly attractive? While this may sound like fantasy to you, it is the everyday world of Marc Savard. He has toured internationally, entertaining hundreds of thousands of people in a comedy hypnosis show no one should miss. Shows at 10:00PM Saturday-Thursday, DARK FRIDAY. Ages 18+only.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The show is extremely funny from start to finish. Marc asks for volunteers to the stage and then selects the best of the best for the show. He has the people on stage doing different things throughout the show and it is all clean fun. One of the people in our group went on stage but was not selected for the entire show but he was hypnotized and was funny for the time he was on stage.

The show is approximately 75 minutes in length and you are laughing the whole time.

This show is a great value for the cost of the show. And for anyone over 18, they will love the show.

At the end of the show Marc comes out and signs autographs for the people attending the show. And that is when we talking to him and found not that he is a good old Alberta boy.

Marc S, Director of Sales at Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Marc used to perform at Red Deer College WAY back in the day, so that is great that you found his show. Thank you so much for the support! Go Red Deer Rebels Go!

Director of Sales & Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)
All reviews
"vip seats"
in 17 reviews
"show starts"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this show"
in 16 reviews
in 276 reviews
"shows"
in 122 reviews

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Me and my wife travel all the way from Puerto Rico and this show was great, Marc is a very funny guy and professional, at first i was not expecting nothing but once the show started it got very real, we are psychologists and we can tell when its real and it was so funny that i cry, this show i highly recomended, i think is a must see in Las Vegas. We just got from our Vegas Vacation and this show we will remeber for a lifetime, i will go back again.

Thanks Marc for that great show.

We are honored having you choose our show while visiting all the way from Puerto Rico. We pride ourselves on being "The Best Kept Secret" in Vegas! We look forward to your next visit to the show. In the meantime please check out our Youtube channel for hilarious clips of the show or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for more updates.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was my second time seeing this show. I saw it 3 years ago with my boyfriend and we loved it, so we had our adult children in town and took them. It is a reasonable value at $25/ticket. That was even VIP seating. we purchased the tickets online from the website. The only complaint was that we had to wait too long in the line at the box office to pick up the tickets. They need a better system for that. I wasn't sure if I could be hypnotized, but I decided to try. Lo and behold it worked! It is a very cool experience. I remember everything that happened, some people don't. I was a skeptic before, but it is real and they use real people! I thoroughly entertained my group. Just be warned it is for adults. What a hoot!

1  Thank BethsGetaways

Thank you for coming back to see us again and the great plug for our website. Maybe the next time you can get one of them up on stage and enjoy the show from their prospective. Hope you were able to pick up the blackmail DVD. We look forward to having you back again in the future. In the meantime please check out our Youtube channel for hilarious clips of the show or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I don't know how some reviewers got $25 VIP tickets when they are at $60. We bought $5 general admission tickets (instead of $40) because we went to a magic show before and it was in the same Planet Hollywood, but a different theater. What is annoying is that you have to be there 45 minutes in advance if you wish to have good seats.

About the show: I'm still a skeptic, my teens loved it. I went on stage to see if it worked (one of the 30 at the beginning) and then he kept only 10 people and not me (I was not hypnotized at all although I try to concentrate to 'obey' and not fight it). I wonder if at least half of them are not actors and others potentially people that want to be on stage for the thrill of it.

Even if some of it is staged it is still funny. But towards the end it is very 'adult' oriented and some people could be offended by the crudeness - just be warned.

He films it every day and posts it on YouTube and FB too I think so you can check it out.

Thank you for the shout out about our Facebook page and Youtube channel. The next time you are in town check out our website marcsavard.com for some of those amazing deals available exclusively on our web site. If you do visit Marc's FB you will notice that he posts pics nightly of the show and you can go back thousands of shows and will never see the same people twice. Think about what a undertaking that would be to organize such an event with different paid actors every night. Hypnosis is a real phenomenon, and all the participants on stage are real people from the audience.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Dont believe the naysayers...it is real. WE went twice and watched many many of the online videos of performances and everytime it is different people. Marc is very funny and engaging and charismatic. The show will leave you laughing out of your chair. The theatre is very comfortable and for 25$ VIP seats an amazing value!

We look forward to having you back again and appreciate your vote of confidence. Maybe this time you could try out the most comfortable seats in the house right on stage…. Thank you for the plug of our videos located on our Youtube channel, You could also catch up on whats new with the show by following us on Facebook or Twitter.