“Don't miss this gem of a show!”

Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
Book In Advance
More Info
$32.99*
and up
Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
Ranked #26 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: “Holy Hit” says E! Entertainment – You can see the show or BE the show! Watch hilarious audience volunteers live on stage as the number one hypnotist in the world, Marc Savard, controls their thoughts and actions. You won’t believe what he can make them do! Imagine if you could get someone to believe, do or say anything you wanted. What if, just through the sound of your voice, you could convince people you were invisible or that they found you irresistibly attractive? While this may sound like fantasy to you, it is the everyday world of Marc Savard. He has toured internationally, entertaining hundreds of thousands of people in a comedy hypnosis show no one should miss. Shows at 10:00PM Saturday-Thursday, DARK FRIDAY. Ages 18+only.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This show exceeded everything we had hoped for! I was laughing so hard it was almost embarrassing. I don’t think you are going to get a better bang for your buck anywhere else in Vegas. Marc is a wonderful Hypnotist and we were lucky enough to get a few people who were really receptive of the hypnosis. The star of our show “Everett” was unreal from the moment he went under. He really gave Marc a run for his money under hypnosis.

We bought our tickets off of Marc’s website, and were upgraded to VIP for reasons I wasn’t quite sure of, but didn’t object to. Seating was decent, and it looked like it would be from anywhere in the venue. I was hesitant to volunteer because I know how easy I can go under, and I wasn’t sure what to expect. My boyfriend was – I’ll admit, chicken. Now I can’t wait until our next trip back to Vegas so we can go again and I can give it a try! It is definitely an 18 and older show, and one that can be a little racy, but outrageously funny!

Marc S, Director of Sales at Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

We are happy you enjoyed the show! We strive on being the "Most laughs per dollar" of any show in Las Vegas! The best place to purchase tickets is on our website. They are actually less than half price there and are the best seats. We take care of our peeps. :-) We hope to entertain you again soon! And oh, by the way, I saw the video footage of the night the guy named "Everitt" was hypnotized. He really was confused as to why the show was not his and why some hypnotist guy was interrupting him. You never know what is going to happen at a Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis show!

There are newer reviews for Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We laughed until we cried! One of our friends went on stage, and without a doubt, was hypnotised! It was so funny! I think it still would have been funny, but having our friend up there made it hilarious! woulld go again and highly recommend it!

Having a friend on stage makes the show 100 times funnier for you and the audience. You can also buy a DVD of the show of your friend for a lifetime of memories or blackmail; it’s your choice. Thank you for the recommendation.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Show was highly entertaining and funny without being over the top! Anyone over 18 would enjoy this show. My husband was called out for being the "fun guy" from Modesto (he wasn't clapping enthusiastically enough) and Marc continued to call him out the entire show. It was amazing seeing how some people can really let go under hypnosis. I was skeptical until seeing the show. Well worth the low cost of the ticket!!

Marc S, Director of Sales at Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you for the comment! We strive on being the “most laughs per dollar” of any show in Las Vegas. Hypnosis allows you to be yourself without fear of judgment, which is why the volunteers are so hilarious. We hope you come back again soon and maybe you will be the star of the show!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great show, highly entertaining without costing much at all. I would recommend it. Great fun. We laughed through the whole show. Very, very entertaining.

Thank you for the recommendation! We strive on being the "Most laughs per dollar" of any show in Las Vegas! We hope to entertain you again soon

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Who said that a great show had to have an expensive ticket attached to it? Mark Sevard is outrageous, and this is a "must see" show. Although we didn't volunteer to participate, we were sitting next to the friends of a participant who had been hypnotized. It was quite obvious from their reactions that this was real. Seeing is believing! So, if you want to see what happens to people under hypnosis from a very comical perspective, then this truly is the show to see. There are many shows to see in Vegas, and I personally saw "O," "Zumanity," "David Copperfield," and many others. However, I never laughed the way I did during this show.

We are happy you enjoyed the show. The show is not only a must see, it’s a must do. Volunteering to be hypnotized makes the show 100 times better for you, your friends and family and everyone else in the audience. Thank you for the recommendation and review.
Q.Salmond, Director of Sales and Marketing

Been to Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis? Share your experiences!