“Hilarious, just not sure I believe it”

Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$32.99*
and up
Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis at Planet Hollywood...
More Info
$78.98*
and up
Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Ranked #27 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: “Holy Hit” says E! Entertainment – You can see the show or BE the show! Watch hilarious audience volunteers live on stage as the number one hypnotist in the world, Marc Savard, controls their thoughts and actions. You won’t believe what he can make them do! Imagine if you could get someone to believe, do or say anything you wanted. What if, just through the sound of your voice, you could convince people you were invisible or that they found you irresistibly attractive? While this may sound like fantasy to you, it is the everyday world of Marc Savard. He has toured internationally, entertaining hundreds of thousands of people in a comedy hypnosis show no one should miss. Shows at 10:00PM Saturday-Thursday, DARK FRIDAY. Ages 18+only.
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Whether these were actors he was using or real poeple hypnotized but it was an absolute riot either way. My boyfriend and I went to this show on our last night in Vegas and used a coupon we received at our hotel. It was a little slow to get started but once it did we couldn't stop laughing. Marc takes cues from the audience asking if we wanted to crank it up or not. Of course we wanted to kick it up and he gave them even more bizarre scenerios. Although there is definitely adult content it is too funny to be missed.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

This was the last show we saw on our trip to Vegas and it was absolutely hilarious. Anyone going to Vegas should make sure to see this show, they will not be disappointed. The entire audience could no stop laughing at all the crazy stuff going on onstage. I went into this show completely skeptical thinking that it must be staged, but after seeing it for myself, I am now a believer. Go and enjoy the show, you will be glad you did : ) Also the theater is very small so it really does not matter where you sit.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

My husband I saw this show during a week in which we saw several big production (i.e. expensive) shows in Vegas, and I had the most fun at this show. I laughed the whole time. You can't ask for much more than that.

The content of the show is definitely adult, so if you're offended by that type of material, I wouldn't recommend it. I expect that type of material in Vegas, so I sat back and had a good time.

One tip: I'd skip the drinks at the V Theater; expensive and very weak.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Went to see Marc Savard Sunday night....didnt know what to expect... I didnt go up on stage or neither did anyone i was with but the people that did WOW... im sorry but they were either the best actors in the world or hypotized... They did Crazy things and even after the show they seemed a bit out of it .. One guy was really imberrised after he acted out his pleasres to the blow up doll.. Overall I would do it again! ..

Not for boring lame people that cant laugh at wacky humour... THIS IS VEGAS>> HAVE FUN... if you want to spent 80 go see Cris Angel and which you paid 25$ ( Cris angel show was terrible)

We also saw Le Reve which was Amazing !! but also cost 125!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I dont know if I believe half of what they have the crowd participants do as part of this show. What I do believe is if you want an hour and a half of constant laughs this show is for you(unless you are offended by adult content matter). Marc is quick on his feet and seems to be able to go with what the participant give him to work with. Definately going to this show again when I come back to Las Vegas.

Been to Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis? Share your experiences!