“We loved this show and I would really recommend that”
Review of Donny and Marie

Ranked #33 of 223 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Alphen aan den Rijn
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“We loved this show and I would really recommend that”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It is a brilliant show were Donny goes into the public to shake hands and to give high fives. Marie goes also into the public to kiss on bold man's foreheads :-) They are funny and have a good sence of humor. The show is well thought out and absolutely worth going. Pay the price for the best seats and you won't regret it. The setting of the seats in the theater are not so good.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Hilco K

Richardson, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Loved This Show!!!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My friend and I both thoroughly enjoyed the Donny and Marie Show in Las Vegas. It was definitely a very high energy show with lots of dancing and singing. Donny and Marie were showcased separately and then had a number of songs they sang together. We were very impressed with this show and I would definitely attend again when I get the chance. My friend and I got discount tickets online before leaving for Las Vegas and it was quite a deal. There were people sitting at our same booth that paid twice what we paid for the same show.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank cfreilich972
Morden, United Kingdom
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“A great night out”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We saw an audience with Donny and Marie on the t.v some time back and enjoyed it so whebn we booked to go to Vegas we decided we must go and watch their show and we were not dissapointed, the theatre was quite small and we had a great view, my partner got a kiss from Marie!! I was always a David Cassidy fan back in my youth but Donny and Marie put on such a fantasctic show, Marie sang opera which was amazing. I would recommend anyone to go and see this show.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank GillS98
Sherwood Park, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The ultimate brother and sister act”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We really enjoyed this show and who knew that Marie could sing opera? Donny is a great dancer and it was really a fun show.
They cancelled our original night, but fortunately we got seats for our last night or we would have been very disappointed.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dianne E
Anchorage, Alaska
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wife loved it”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I did not think I would enjoy this show. I was wrong. We had a great time. Loved the music and the songs. Loved the humor that both Donnie and Marie showed. The seats were good for the most part. I really liked it very much.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kipp K

Been to Donny and Marie? Share your experiences!