All reviews off the strip dean martin shuttle service breakfast staff hotel shuttle great hotel free shuttle restaurant staff definitely stay here again comfortable hotel excellent stay enjoyed my stay free breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful clean rooms nice pool parking garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was friendly and helpful; the food was made to order and very delicious. I look forward to more stats there. The room was very clean, lobby area very warm and friendly. Meeting room was well set up for our needs.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
FedericD3, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and it was a pleasure to host your event in our beautiful Hilton Garden Inn!

We look forward to your arrival soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Chose this location because of close proximity to the Strip and being relatively new(18 months old). It was the right choice! We came by an hour earlier than planned but Chris took care of us right away. The room we got has a nice view of Las Vegas and is clean and modern. It's got a microwave and a mini ref. The free shuttle service to Aria is a plus if you don't want to drive around. It's only a 3-5 minute drive which is great.
Complimentary breakfast has good choices(eggs, sausages, cereal, oatmeal, fruits) but the icing on the cake is the service. Staff are exceptionally courteous and efficient.
We will definitely come back and recommend this place to our friends and family.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
madysonpulliam, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas City Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our property, staff and shuttle to the Las Vegas Strip! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Was nice they offered us New Year trinkets, and great service! Overall have been very pleased when I’ve stayed with Hilton Hotels! Whatever you guys are doing for the employees to do such a great job please keep it up! Thanks for being so dependable for a great place to stay!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
madysonrp, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas City Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our hotel and staff! Happy New Year! We look forward to seeing you again in 2020!

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

I personally spoke to the “Manager” Mr Chris Jimerson if I could have my room cleaned at a later hour. The later hour in reference was 4:00pm. He said due to the shortage of cleaning staff only the necessity’s like bed covers, bins, and towels will be changed. After completing my errands I returned to my room to find it was untouched. I had to sleep in this condition over night. The next day I reported the incident to him and asked for an immediate resolution he replied he could not provide such at present until he investigated where the communication between himself and his cleaning staff went wrong. I found this to be unacceptable and unfair. I proceeded to ask for his business card “he did not have one”
I asked for an email for his head office and he providing me with a hand written guest relations number.
My experience with this hotel was pathetic, I have been cheated out of my money. I do not recommend this hotel for its practice in resolving problems when things go wrong.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FedericD3, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas City Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Dear Yekini,

Please accept my apologies for our hotel not meeting your standards. Challenges can arise at any property but I do feel our team and I are not perceived like this. Our hopes are to learn more about your stay so that we can attempt to address these concerns. Our goal is to improve and fix anything we can.

If I can be of service at this point please contact me directly as I am available for our guests.

Best Regards,

Chris Jimerson
Front Office Manager
Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

We were greeted by incredible front desk staff! Thank you Curtis, Carissa, Jules & anyone I may have missed! The front desk is your first impression of the hotel & your staff sets high standards. Only to be followed by your rockstar breakfast staff Francis & Mark & chef Nimfa. No matter how busy the breakfast area gets they rock it out with an incredible breakfast!!!! Their pool is delightful as well & the hotel is very clean with a nice modern look. Your shuttle driver (sorry I lost his name) was so delightful! He provided excellent shuttle service & took amazing care of our family! Our little girls also loved finding the Christmas elf from his hiding spots for special treats from your staff. Thank you for going above & beyond & for a wonderful stay that our family enjoyed! We will definitely stay again when in the area!!!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Dominique B,

Thank you for the great review! The team really tries to meet all our guests needs. Most of the time we are more than successful. Our brand is truly in a class of it's own and is popular for good reason. What you described could not be said any better.

All the best this New Year and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Best Regards,