“Went back 5 months later, and it was even better!”
Review of White Castle

White Castle
Order Online
Ranked #355 of 437 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Update to my April review- We were Downtown again in Sept., and of course returned to WC. The "Onion Chips" were excellent! The food is consistently good here, if you like this type of 'fast food', and if you don't, go elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (83)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's very convenient but it takes a long time to get your burgers due to high volume of customers. Very crowded at night and early morning.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Wife and I are on a Road Trip and stayed in Vegas for a few day. While on Fremont Street enjoying what you see I spotted a White Castle. When you see a White Castle, you go in and order. Mine is a Double and my Wifes is a Regular. These things are Mini-Burgers that actually Melt-In-Your-Mouth-Liciousness. Love'em. Pretty good size line inside but it went fast. Employees here know what to do and do it fast.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Expensive for what you get, and the food was not the quality that we expected. We thought that the burgers would be special...not so much. I was turned off by the smell in the restaurant. Wouldn't go back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

I've never seen a business with this level of customer service. My guess is they may make it in spite of the service because of the location (nothing but tourist and not relying on repeat customers).
The staff is the slowest group I've ever seen. No care for customers at all. After ordering and taking our seats I returned to get my order when my order was called, then again for condiments where another customer and I stood for 5 minutes waiting because the person at the counter was visiting with her friend. We both laughed out-loud when we made eye contact at this ridiculous event. I returned to the counter one additional time with the same results. It was comical and I have never seen anything like it. Our group consisted of Myself, My wife and two grandchildren 15 and 12.
After our meal, standing in line to purchase food, going to the counter twice for condiments and to the trash can several times for cleanup, I approached the counter again and asked the person who made our sandwiches for directions to the restroom. She asked me for my receipt, (?) I informed her that I had thrown it away with my trash and inquired why she needed my receipt. She told me that I could not use the restroom without a receipt. I had been the restaurant for 45 minutes talking to the staff on several occasions but now no one recognized me or my family sitting at the table finishing their meal. After a couple of minutes arguing with her about my being a customer, I decided to leave and return to my hotel for the facilities. I understand there are a lot of homeless people in the area but I truly hope she did my family and I were homeless. If it wasn't so comical I would have been mad. It was like a bad White Castle comedy movie.
Good luck Las Vegas, I'm going home and you are still stuck with this bad restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2019