“Tao Much Fun!”

Tao Restaurant and Nightclub
Reserve with OpenTable
Tao Restaurant and Nightclub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring Mt Rd.
Description: Guests are transported from the City of Sin to the Pacific Rim inside TAO Asian Bistro, a 44,000 square-foot, multi-story “Asian City” housing a restaurant, banquet facilities, lounge and nightclub. Lush velvets and silks, waterfalls and century-old woods and stones accentuate the experience, and the restaurant’s signature 20-foot Buddha watches over every corner of the restaurant while floating peacefully above an infinity pool complete with Japanese koi. Corporate Executive Chef Ralph Scamardella has developed a menu for the 400-seat restaurant by incorporating culinary components from China, Japan and Thailand. Signature dishes include offerings from sea, sky and land including Chilean Sea Bass Satay with Wok Roasted Asparagus, a preparation of Peking Duck that consistently receives accolades, and Kobe Beef Shabu Shabu along with a full sushi bar.
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I love this place! Beautiful people everywhere! It's the one place where you're treated well at the bar and get all the attention you want. The food is as pretty as the decor and it's best to share a few plates so you can try a variety. I love the comfy sofas and the sexy tables.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Even though it's over 10 years old, Tao is still a ton of fun. They are doing something right to be able to stay relevant for so long. DJ Vice is always on point. We got on their guest list, but like any other venue in vegas, you have to have a girl for every guy. We purchased bottle service. They gave us a funny table in their lounge. After about a half hour, we asked to be moved to another table. Done. Then it was a party! They sat us near the bottom of the stairs so with the natural energy of our party people would stop to dance or hang. Some girls took shots. It was a blast. LOTS of females. And from what I remember, lots of cool people in general. The cool thing: we just had a short walk to our room... :)

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I went here for a business function. Great drink selection and very helpful bartenders. Very poor (and red) lighting, but others may consider that ambiance. If the function is repeated next year, I'd go back.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Food & ambience where excellent. Service was attentive was nothing extraordinaire, as the place was very large and full. I felt for the price I paid was very good value for money compared to all the other places in LV. Dining there also made sure that we got in for free into the nightclub, which is one of the better once in LV.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

My wife had visited Tao in New York and invited we visit during our stay in Vegas and I'm so glad we did. I asked for a good table and we got a booth overlooking the whole beautiful and amazing setting. The service was superb. Our waiter sat with us and talked through all the options and as vegetarians there was lots to choose from. The cocktails were great and the wine list extensive. The food is to die for - amazing. Wow what a great experience and even the music was fab!