“Crazy Night of Anything but Politically Correct!!!”
Review of Vinnie Favorito

Vinnie Favorito
Ranked #99 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Known for his comedy roasts of such celebs as Tom Arnold, Magic Johnson, Pat O'Brien and even Larry King, Vinnie Favorito has a unique style of comedy. Scripted material just isn't a priority for this Boston-born comic who earned his stripes at the Improv and the Comedy Store in Los Angeles. Headlining Vegas since 2003, Vinnie has been performing in comedy clubs and on TV for more than 20 years.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Vinnie Favorito is a Boston Born Comedian who swears like a sailor and says it as it is. He makes racist / sexist remarks about any minority or gender but it is all in fun. HE treats everybody equally and makes fun of everybody in the audience. It's all meant for laughs. Obviously he's not trying to offend anybody and if you can't laugh at yourself maybe you should think twice before laughing at the person next to you because, your next!!!
Truth be told I had no interest in going to this show but I went and had a great time, Would I go again??? Probably not but I know people who've gone multiple times. You will definitely laugh until you cry!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This guy was HILARIOUS!!!! We actually got free tickets and almost didn't go. Knowing how funny he was now, I would have gladly paid for the tickets! If you're politically correct, don't go to this. He will definitely make most people blush while you're there, but the overall theme that all are equal made me appreciate his humor! He's going to make fun of 75% of the people at the show.....but it's a good time for all!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My friend who came with me as a newbe I told him to join the reward clubs one of which total rewards gave him 2 tkts to the show all you had to do was buy a drink. Vinnie was hilarious ,a seasoned performer at the Flamingo, hes rude,crude and his act is to insult the audience which works wonderfully.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We had free tickets and when my husband went to get the tickets, the box office guy warned him of what kind of show it was. After seeing the show I would have paid full price - it was hilarious!!!
Vinnie ripped on just about everyone in the audience - no holding back on the elderly, race, etc ....
We laughed so hard! We definitely will see this again when we go back to Vegas!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Excellent show. Husband and I went to see this show last week. Smaller crowd because of midweek, but Vinny worked with what he had and it was excellent. His material is all audience based. As long as you know what you are getting into ahead of time and your are good with it.. This is a must see in Vegas.!!! Can't wait to see him again.