“One of our favourite restaurants”
Review of Wazuzu

Wazuzu
Ranked #78 of 5,042 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I love Wazuzu. Nice setting, excellent staff, lovely food, and superb cocktails. We haven't tried everything on the menu, but can recommend the Stir Fry dishes, the Crispy Orange Beef, and my favourite, Drunken Noodles. The portions - at least to us - are generous, so don't over-order. And after a long- haul flight from London to LV there's nothing to beat a refreshing Coconut Mojito, or Lychee Mojito at Wazuzu! We also like their Mai Tai and Guave Margarita. Can't wait for our next trip and another wonderful meal at this restaurant.

J

Reviewed February 3, 2013

While I will eat California roll sushi; I typically only eat 2 - 3 pieces. On this visit to Wazuzu; my husband had previously had lunch at this location and loved it.
He brought me back for dinner. We had the tempura shrimp sushi. It was delicious....best I have ever had; I even had 4 pieces. The avocado was sooo fresh! Everything about it was good. Excellent!
We also shared a pork and chicken Cantonese fried rice dish which was plenty for the two of us to share.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

An Asian restaurant in the Wynn Encore.
I ordered Thai flavors which were fresh and tasty. They ask what level of heat you want on a scale from 1 to 5 when ordering. I asked for 3, but wasn't nearly hot enough, so they brought red pepper, which tasted really good.

The Panang Roti as an appetizer, which had a nice, crispy flat bread which was slightly flaky and really moist - Really tasty! The Panang curry came in a separate dish to be spooned on the slices of roti.

The Beef Drunken Noodles were just mediocre. Flavor was nice, since it consisted of sooo many fresh veggies, herbs and spices. But it had too much egg, was too dry and there wasn't much beef in it.

The Tropical Lemonade tasted nice, but not as good as the description made it sound.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love Asian food. Wazuzu is a perfect place to be an to eat. The feature a nice seating and good service. Only problem is, they don't take reservation, which is, in my opinion, a big fault.
But, will go again IF we get a table ;-)

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I managed to grab a quick sushi before leaving. This is a pleasant and reasonably priced lunch venue. 3 people inc tip $150