Tripadvisor

from $24.95
from $133.33
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews stress reliever awesome experience blow off steam break things protective gear bachelor party vhs tapes baseball bat team building exercise toed shoes super fun experience explained everything fun activity let loose time slot an absolute blast great fun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

I needed to release some stress and this was the perfect place to do it. I am so grateful and I really enjoyed myself!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
WreckRoomLV, Guest Relations Manager at Wreck Room, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for coming in, and thank you for your awesome review. We are grateful to work with awesome guests, such as yourself. Have an amazing day!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I was kidnapped & taken here. I had a great time. I was kind of underwhelmed with the amount of things to destroy. HOWEVER: it was still a decent amount of items & more items than other wreck rooms I've been to. We had a great time, released some steam, & definitely took advantage of purchasing the video.
- The video is accessible via a google drive link via email in 1-2 days. We downloaded it without issue, it was great quality!

Pros:
- Employees were great.
- Instructions = easy.
- 30min of play is plenty of time.
- You get a private space.
- Overall a great value compared to other wreck rooms.
- The option to purchase a birds eye video of your experience.

Cons:
- Not many weapons to pick from.
- Underwhelming amount of things to destroy.
- Can we done destroying everything in 12-15min.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Its a great therapeutic and just fun thing to unwind.the family had a blast.the staff was great Jordan and cory were very accommodating

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CoreyHoltam, Guest Service Manager at Wreck Room, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that the family had such a blast. Our staff takes pride in ensuring that every experience is just that, an "EXPERIENCE". Thanks again for coming in and Wrecking with us. We hope to Wreck with you again in the future.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Perfect customer service! My cousins and I went for the first time to let out some frustration and it worked for sure! Will definitely recommend

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CoreyHoltam, Guest Service manager at Wreck Room, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for the recommendation, Jairo! We are glad that you and your cousins were able to get the frustration out in our facility. Thanks again for coming in. We hope to Wreck with you again in the future. Have a wonderful 2020!

Reviewed December 30, 2019

I'd always wanted to go to a destruction room, and since I was taking a trip with my friend, I figured why not do it in Vegas?! I purchased a Groupon and chose a time, hopped in our Lyft, and headed on down to Chinatown. The guys working that day were super awesome and super nice, one of them was a co-owner of this Wreck Room.

They start by having you sign waivers of course, then explain all the common sense rules. You then go into the second room and suit up. The full zip body suits and ski goggle masks, and steel toe shoe booties come in all sizes. I am tall and large, and my friend is tiny and petite, and we both could fit something in the range of sizes offered. They really make sure you're nice and covered up and safe which is a nice thing. This is the room you also choose your weapons! Your guide will take pics of you if you want, pump you up, and then walk you through the door to the actual wreck rooms.

Once you're in the room, you get a bit more instruction (such as don't aim this way, make sure you don't accidentally hit your friend if there are more than one persons in the room, etc), our guy also offered us up tips on where to place our phones to get ideal angles when taking pics or video of our smashing! Then they just let you go to town!

Each room package (multiple option levels based on what you pay for), offers lots of fun things to smash such as: lots of glass bottles, vhs tapes, keyboards, mouses, a really big item (we had a printer). The smashing actually can take time, you work up a sweat, it's so much fun to just let loose and smash stuff that probably frustrates you in real life like a keyboard from work.

After you are done smashing, the guys have a bottle of water for you, and you have the option to purchase a recording of your smash!

All in all, I would highly recommend coming here and letting loose and having fun! The staff is great, location is great with plenty of parking, and the actual event was very fun!

Date of experience: February 2019