Open today: 9:30 AM - 12:30 AM

from $15.99
from $94.99
from $80.00
6,272 results
All reviews bellagio fountains elevator ride half the size elevator operator great view of the strip paris hotel degree view fountain show afraid of heights hear the music views are amazing high roller great pictures strip at night take pictures vegas strip tickets
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoyed the views on offer from the Eiffel Tower; whilst there are other places that offer equally good views I felt this was a great place to take pictures and relax that's in the middle of the Strip. The staff were excellent and told us some interesting facts about Las Vegas as well as how to take some cool pictures. I would recommend it.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I purchase 2 tickets for $25 from Groupon to view the beautiful Vegas sites during the day from the Eiffel Tower observation deck. I believe it is worth the cost, even if you pay full price. We even watched the Bellagio Fountains while we were up there. You can see most of the city from there!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great views from on top, much better than the high roller and cheaper! Top tip put your phone camera over the little holes in the floor to get a vertical view down the leg!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did the viewing deck, while it is an experience there are better ways to view Vegas such as the Stratosphere tower, the high roller or even a helicopter tour of the strip. There were nice views from here but felt a little disconnected.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The views from the deck were incredible. We were there at night. the neon was beautiful. My sister-in-law who is afraid of heights was extremely happy that she went up.l

Date of experience: October 2018