“You'll actually save money by taking this ride.”

Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
Ranked #33 of 383 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The tower and restaurant sit atop the Paris Las Vegas hotel.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Short elevator ride to the 46th floor for a panoramic view of the other hotel/casinos and mountains. Only pictures can describe what you see and I'll try to post them after I get home. You'll actually save money by taking this ride and not giving it to the casino.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,236)
All reviews
"bellagio fountains"
in 548 reviews
"elevator ride"
in 145 reviews
"half the size"
in 82 reviews
"great view of the strip"
in 102 reviews
in 437 reviews
"coupon"
in 292 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2013

It wasn't too busy when we visited. They take very nice photos before you go up on this very romantic looking bridge. The views of Las Vegas were great. You could see so far and all the mountains. The only downside was that I am claustrophobic and you get to the top of the tower it is kind of like being in a cadge. Made me feel sick but I'm still glad I did it.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Not many people know that this tower model is exactly 1/2 scale of the original, including being built from the original architectural drawings of the one in Paris. We've done the latter and would say this was a fun alternative. Great(!) fotos of the Strip from up here - so do it at night. Everyone says to go and watch the Bellagio fountains from up here, but we found it not not so much better than watching down on the ground. Warning: it's high up so those of you with a fear of heights (like me) will definitely feel your adrenal gland going nuts. It's all wired in so there's no chance of you falling anywhere other than down on the floor. Actually, it's wired so much there are too few places where you can take a clear camera shot without wire in the foot (but they've built a few "windows" in the wire just big enough for lenses).

If there are any major downsides to the tower it's this: first, there are no stairs to walk up like the original. Elevator only. Second, it's expensive as hell, esp for a family of four. Even then you'll wait a good hour plus to go up unless you pay an arm and a leg to take the express lane, which takes more like 10 minutes, if that much. Honestly, by the time you pay the normal fare, at night with kids it starts to look like not much more to take the express lane, which is what we did. Saved us from grumpy kids, and instead we had very happy ones who were thrilled with the nighttime views.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Paris and we werent going to bother going up the tower at $16 each, we'd been up Stratosphere after all. But I found a 2-4-1 voucher in one of those books u pick up in a taxi so we decided to give it a go. For two it still came out at $21, after fees and tax etc (no prices are black and white in the States, be warned). There was quite a queue too, we waited about 25mins.
The view is great, and its nice to watch the Bellagio fountains from up high. But don't be too down if you miss out, it's not that great.

1  Thank Ukohacat
See more reviews
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My sister did this and when we came back to Las Vegas, I had to do it!! I was a little nervous and almost started to cry halfway up the elevator ride! LoL But I made it to the top. I believe it takes about 1 minute and 15 seconds to get to the top and you can stay up there as long as you want. You get a 360 view of the strip and Vegas and it was worth it! According to my sister, the price has gone up almost a dollar but as stated, it was worth it!!