“Great view. Better elevator host!”

Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
Ranked #32 of 381 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The tower and restaurant sit atop the Paris Las Vegas hotel.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had been to Vegas before and did not have the chance to go to the Eiffel Tower exhibit, so this trip it was a must. My mother and I went and were delighted by the service and pleasant attitudes of the exhibit workers. Vearne not only operated our elevator, but told us EVERY fact you could ever want to know about Las Vegas. His knowledge was mind blowing and he could fit all of his facts into the exact time frame of the elevator ride. We were so impressed and would recommend taking the ride to the top with Vearne to everyone!!!

Date of experience: August 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (6,279)
All reviews
"half the size"
in 85 reviews
"elevator operator"
in 48 reviews
"great view of the strip"
in 104 reviews
in 79 reviews
"tickets"
in 451 reviews

Reviewed August 28, 2013

PROS: panoramic views of Las Vegas Casinos and hotels; You can take in a 360 degree view of the strip; different perspective of the fountains at Bellagio! Great aerial view of newest Vegas attraction under construction: “The Wheel”.

CONS: the metal bars around the deck can make taking photos difficult.

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank Big_bro_1_usa
Reviewed August 22, 2013

When I was at the Eiffel tower experience in March 2012 it was amazing. When I saw the price I was hesitant but it is awesome. I didn't realize how big Las Vegas was until I went up. I would honestly go again but at night to see the strip lit up.

Date of experience: March 2013
1  Thank Paradise555
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've done the Eiffel Tower a couple times now. I suppose it's worth the cost, but the price might be too steep if you have a lot of family members. I would suggest getting the Las Vegas Power Pass to save money. Only annoying thing was the wait and the forced photo before going up.

1  Thank kermitjagger
See more reviews
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were a little surprised at the long wait to not only purchase tickets but also for the elevator. So this took quite a bit longer than we had planned. But once you get to the top, it's such a great view the wait is forgotten. If you can get a good spot to see the Bellagio Fountains below, it's a very different and enjoyable perspective.

1  Thank BeckyRed2000