Open today: 12:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
My kids loved this

My kids loved this. The movie theater is right next door so it was so nice for me and my husband to... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
HappyJana
Las Vegas, Nevada
KidsTyme

It was a great place to leave our kids during our stay at The Orleans Hotel and Casino .... they... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2018

from $71.99
from $46.99
from $239.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

Lots of fun activities for the kids & great service. Chris is wonderful and gives great customer service. Idania N.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

My kids always have an awesome and exciting experience at Kids Tyme. I love your staff, Chris especially, Gina, and other team members I can't remember all their names, but they all demonstrate such positive enthusiasm and energy for the kids. My kids love it. My first child has been there when she was 2 in 1998 and til she was 12 and my last child Ava is 9 now has been there since she was 4. All 4 of my kids went there during their elementary years. They loved it then and wish they could go again!!!!

We love KIDS TYME!!!

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank MaryAnn C
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I was planning a trip and considering the Orleans because they had Kids Tyme. I called to inquire and got the rudest lady on the phone. She told me that you drop your kid and leave. I explained that I would not be comfortable leaving my 3 yr old with people I have never met, at a busy casino out of state, and she reinterated that I am not allowed in the facility. I tried explaining that do not want to play in the ball pit, I just want to make sure my kid is not getting hurt by older kids or getting taken away by a stranger and she just kept saying I am not allowed in the facility...period. I don't know how any parent could just drop your toddler off and walk away. And if they are THAT rude when talking to an adult who would be paying their paycheck, I can't imagine how they would treat the children. I left a message for the hotel manager who oversees this program. Lets see what they have to say.....

Date of experience: August 2014
23  Thank anne l
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Every time we visit, our 5 year old ALWAYS begs to go to the New Orleans location. The staff is friendly, the mandatory immunization check in makes us feel safer, and the fact that she gets to choose a snack from their awesome snack bar is the highlight for her.
We found ourselves just trying to waste time in the casino so she could stay longer.
Overall, we will only use this location when ever we are in town. Thank You to the staff!!!!

Date of experience: January 2014
3  Thank tynly
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The staff was friendly and took great care of the kids while mom and I had some adult time. They were disappointed when we picked them up.

Date of experience: July 2012