“Kids Tyme @ Orleans Casino”

Kid's Tyme Fun Center
Ranked #161 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: It's Always Tyme For Fun At Kid's Tyme! Kid's Tyme is an exciting world of kid-sized fun and entertainment in a safe, clean, and supervised environment. Our Kid's Tyme staff takes your child on a fabulous play adventure expressly suited for his or her age group. Staff members are certified in first aid and CPR. All activities are designed to provide quality time filled with entertainment & games
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

I've been to a few kids place around Las Vegas (I have no family here to help watch my son) and to be honest I love kids Tyme! Criz Fernandez is the person I trust and liked to much to help me when I'm there. She's is the business! She knows mine and my son's name when we are there and always smiles at us with a positive attitude. When I'm there, I always ask for her so she can sign us in or out. Kids Tyme is clean, very updated with fun things for my son, and there's always a good amount of kids there for my son to play with. I highly recommend this place to anyone! And ask for Criz!

Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

Lots of fun activities for the kids & great service. Chris is wonderful and gives great customer service. Idania N.

Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

My kids always have an awesome and exciting experience at Kids Tyme. I love your staff, Chris especially, Gina, and other team members I can't remember all their names, but they all demonstrate such positive enthusiasm and energy for the kids. My kids love it. My first child has been there when she was 2 in 1998 and til she was 12 and my last child Ava is 9 now has been there since she was 4. All 4 of my kids went there during their elementary years. They loved it then and wish they could go again!!!!

We love KIDS TYME!!!

1  Thank MaryAnn C
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I was planning a trip and considering the Orleans because they had Kids Tyme. I called to inquire and got the rudest lady on the phone. She told me that you drop your kid and leave. I explained that I would not be comfortable leaving my 3 yr old with people I have never met, at a busy casino out of state, and she reinterated that I am not allowed in the facility. I tried explaining that do not want to play in the ball pit, I just want to make sure my kid is not getting hurt by older kids or getting taken away by a stranger and she just kept saying I am not allowed in the facility...period. I don't know how any parent could just drop your toddler off and walk away. And if they are THAT rude when talking to an adult who would be paying their paycheck, I can't imagine how they would treat the children. I left a message for the hotel manager who oversees this program. Lets see what they have to say.....

20  Thank anne l
See more reviews
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Every time we visit, our 5 year old ALWAYS begs to go to the New Orleans location. The staff is friendly, the mandatory immunization check in makes us feel safer, and the fact that she gets to choose a snack from their awesome snack bar is the highlight for her.
We found ourselves just trying to waste time in the casino so she could stay longer.
Overall, we will only use this location when ever we are in town. Thank You to the staff!!!!

3  Thank treynly