“INCREDIBLE COLLECTION OF CARS”

The Auto Collections
Ranked #61 of 459 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: A collection of over 800 old and unique automobiles located in the parking garage at The Imperial Palace.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Although Las Vegas has so many fantastic Hotels and many shows to see , indeed i enjoyed my visit at Imperial Palace to the Auto Collections. Some of the cars looks fantastic and seen like new ones.Not all of them for sales, sure that for sale very-very expensive. Most of the people that go to see the excibition love old deluxe or sport-cars. Merylin Monroe's car was also there.
If you visit this Auto Collections, you don't need to see other one in you life as is so big one!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Today, we paid a visit the Auto Collections at The Quad, excited to see some rare and beautiful classic automobiles, and in that department, they did not fail. That said, there were some places where they did.

The museum is located within The Quad Hotel & Casino, and, judging by the logo alone, it looked like swanky new construction. Not the case. From the moment we parked (which was free by the way) we found out just how dank and dingy the hotel is. Entering the elevator, one of us remarked on how they couldn't quite tell what the brown flooring was. Upon further investigation, we found it to be carpet. Red carpet. Or at the least it had once been a nice red carpet. Now it was a stained, filthy, packed down, brown thing that covered the floor of the shaky Tower-of-Terror-esque elevator. Not exactly a terrific first impression. We forged forward, though, up to the fifth floor, and entered the lobby. We were greeted by Joann, and she was great. She nearly made up for the rest of the shoddy hotel. At $12 per person, admission was steep, but luckily for me, I had AAA. That made my entrance free. It did nothing, though, for the other four of us.

Once inside, we found some truly remarkable automobiles. Everything there was special and definitely worth seeing. That said, it was not the advertised "300 Classic Cars." As a side note, on my way out, I asked how many cars were there. "Well they say 150, but I think it's fewer," said a friendly employee. Fewer, indeed. I'd speculate that there were closer to 100, but that isn't a bad thing because they were ALL quality classic cars. On top of that, most of them were for sale. Yes, that two-door Maserati convertible can be yours for only the price of a suburban split-level with stainless steel appliances and a swimming pool out back!

To sum, this museum/showroom is a must for any car enthusiast. It really is. I know I bashed on the dank, outdated facility, but beneath that there really is a $12 gem. Unless of course you have AAA.

2  Thank MisterClarkGriswold
Reviewed June 6, 2013

A changing collection of vehicles - many for sale, some not - that blend old and new, interesting and odd, rare and "I owned one of those", awe inspiring and just plain interesting, blending old Rolls Royces with VW Bugs and minivans. The last time I came, there was a whole wing of Duesenbergs; this time, I think one out of every four cars was a Rolls. The place is a bit hard to find (5th floor of the garage?) and there is an admission charge if you don't take a minute and print a free admission from the Web.

1  Thank XBRL_tripper
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went with my dad and son on Memorial Weekend. I live here and had never heard of the Quad. Found it easily near Harrahs. Parking was kind of difficult to figure out. Once off the elevator you can tell it is an old Hotel. We made our way to the Auto Collection Floor and we were surprised something like that exists there. Pleasantly surprised that Vegas has something for the car enthusiasts.

The layout is nice, the area is clean and there is plenty of space. You cannot get real close to the cars, but I understand why. The cars are all for sale and range from about $50,000 all the way up to $2,000,000.

I would say my greatest complaint was the selection of cars. There were multiples of the same types of cars, but zero from many manufacturers. No Ferrari's or exotics or anything. That is more pf a personal complaint though.

The visit was worth it, and we actually got in free since I am military. It is nice to see places that support the military like that. Certainly worth a visit. Only reason it is not 5 stars is because it is kind of quick for a car museum and there is nothing other than cars.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Worth visiting if you have time to kill. Took my brother inlaw & I until our 3rd trip to Vegas to check it out. Located in the back of the Quad(Imperial Palace). A little hard to navigate to the elevators with all the construction going on.
I wouldn't visit the collection if I was required to pay. Go online and print off free tickets from their web site. Our wives didn't want to go with us so we had extra tickets, and gave them to the couple behind us. Made them happy. I think a at least a 3rd of the collection are Rolls-Royce's. It was nice to see it once, we won't be returning..
PS: most cars are for sale, with the purchase price shown.. Have fun...

1  Thank Sunforus