“Enjoyable”
Review of The Auto Collections - CLOSED

The Auto Collections
More attraction details
Owner description: A collection of over 800 old and unique automobiles located in the parking garage at The Imperial Palace.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is the best display of auto's that I have seen. They are well worth seeing and makes you appreciate the older cars more. Some of the history of the cars is great. There are a few I would love to own.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"newer ones"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I expected more cars. I went to this car show years ago when there was many cars. I thought it would be better.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The Auto Collections were at the Quad (formerly Imperial Palace), across from Caesar's; you can't miss the Quad at the moment because of all the construction. So, the sidewalk and the casino were a bit of a mess because of the remodeling still going on, but I made it through!

The collection was immense to me; there were 4 very large rooms filled with cars of all sorts. Some highlights for me; a limo that Kennedy rode in, and the mustang from Gone in 60 Seconds (the one with Nick Cage, mind you). Many of the cars are for sale (hmm, do I want the 500K Rolls Royce or the 20K one??), which means the collection will change from time to time I assume, and most cars are accompanied with a blurb about the previous owners or interesting stories about the vehicles.

I learned after my visit that the man near the entrance is actually quite famous as well; I wish I'd had known, I would have talked to the guy!

I was sad, though, because of the state of the hotel/casino. Such a beautiful collection in a VERY shabby building; I hope it gets fixed up soon! Walk through The Quad with your blinders on to get here, as it'll be worth it; so much cheaper than a show, and it can be historical and/or entertaining for any visitor.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I am into cars and thought it would be fun. Well two hours later I was still walking around and looking. They have hard to find or I should say you cant find cars. Some cars you think why is it even here, but maybe someone else liked it. Either way it is worth a stop