Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $104.00
More Info
from $134.00
More Info
All reviews red rock canyon easy ride self guided tour own pace wonderful ride starting point highly recommend this company scenic loop beautiful scenery highlight of our trip amazing experience super fun trip to las vegas off the strip take pictures gloves jacket
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We had a ball. Those electric bikes we rented were the BEST. We are in our 60s and with those electric motors our 24.4 bike ride through Red Rock Canyon was a breeze. Such beautiful scenery. The owner delivered the bikes on time and was so organized. Gave us water, snacks, gloves and jackets to wear. The bikes were in excellent shape. Would definitely do this again on our next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

My friend and I booked this tour on our last of 5 days in Vegas, looking for a change of pace from the (enjoyable but tiring) chaos of the city. The company's name is appropriate; it really was easy to book, and Laurent provided all we needed - from prompt pickup at the hotel, to getting us started on the bikes, to snacks and water for the ride, to interesting facts about Vegas and surroundings. Red Rock Canyon is gorgeous and we appreciated the boost the e-bikes provided in the face of canyon headwinds and a few small hills. The fresh air, exercise, and quiet surroundings on this tour are a great change of pace if you're finding Vegas a bit too overstimulating.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

The tour to the Red Rock Canyon is great because it is self-directed. The bikes are so easy to ride as they are electric and help as you pedal. They don't do it all for you so if you are a little older as I am, I'd suggest some leg conditioning beforehand. My daughter is a lot younger and she managed fine. The tour of the canyon is beautiful and it's hard to believe how close it is to the bright lights of Las Vegas. The tour operator was very friendly and helpful. Everything is provided including water, a snack, riding gloves, jacket for the weather. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who likes to get out of the city and spend time in the mountains.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

The owners were very friendly and helpful. All of my questions were answered when i called. It was a very simple and quick process to book. They Provided transportation to & from our hotel as well as everything we needed for our self guided tour. We went on A rainy day and were even provided with the jackets and gloves as well. It was affordable and the views were absolutely breathtaking. My husband and I highly recommend this company. Its definitely something we plan on doing again (on a sunny day ) thanks for the great experience EZrideLV!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

My wife and I wanted a off the strip active activity that was close to nature. This ride delivered and then some. Will definitely repeat. The electric assist provided just the right amount of help to make the ride manageable give the elevation change and yet still get a refreshing workout. Highly recommend. Our hosts were so accomodating including recommending a fantastic lunch spot afterwards.