Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from EzRideLV Electric Bike Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $39.99
from $145.99
from $19.99
More Info
All reviews red rock canyon own pace self guided tour electric motor fitness levels wonderful ride highly recommend this adventure easy ride biking experience love biking repair kit afternoon ride fantastic company fun riding bright lights of vegas enjoy the scenery great outdoors
Reviewed February 9, 2018

This was my favorite part of vegas! The owners were so kind and easy to work with. I love love loved the EZRide bikes, considering buying one after that experience. I would recommend this to all of my friends. The red rock canyon views are breath taking!

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Had an absolutely amazing time courtesy of Laurent and family and EZRideLV. Red rock canyon is stunning and seeing it from the saddle of an electric bike was brilliant fun. I'm not a small chap, weighing in close to the 265lb limit but these bikes handled it almost effortlessly. We had plenty of charge left in the bikes by the end of our 3 hour ride and they deliver a surprising amount of power.
I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants a morning or afternoon away from the bright lights of Vegas.
Loved it.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 6, 2018

Great! Owners took care of every detail and are very friendly! Would recommend taking the time to see red rock

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank jbockmuller
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a very convenient and enjoyable time. We were picked up at our hotel by Laurent the owner who is charming and interesting to talk with. He showed us how to handle the bikes which was easy and the electric assist was a great help on the ride.
We rode at our own pace saw the beautiful scenery and didn't have a time limit. Get off the strip and enjoy a fun, casual and convenient experience at a great price.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Paul N
Reviewed February 6, 2018

When my husband wanted to ride bikes through Red Rock Canyon on our short visit to Las Vegas I became a bit worried being over 60 years old, I thought that I may not be able to finish the ride but we found EZRideLV with the electric bikes and the ride was totally amazing. We were able to finish the 20 something mile ride and really enjoyed it. The company really took care of us, safety wise and made sure that we were prepared for the ride. The bikes were in great shape, we were provided with jackets, gloves, helmets, water and precise directions on which way to head out and also to end up on our ride. If you like riding bikes and seeing some beautiful scenery while in Las Vegas look them up you won't be sorry!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction