“Hidden Gem in Las Vegas - Must Do! Better than renting a convertible!”

EzRideLV Electric Bike Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: EzRideLV is a brand new electric bike rental business in Las Vegas. If you are looking to take a self-guided Tour of Red Rock Canyon then EzRideLV is for you! ​Triple your fun with our electric bikes; Neither age, fitness level nor distance will be an issue riding the most powerful E-bike in the Valley.
Reviewed December 3, 2017

EZ Ride LV is a must do activity when you are in Las Vegas. Tania is 100% dedicated to making sure everyone has a fun, safe, and enjoyable ride. They have the best bikes and equipment money can buy. Every detail is considered down to the size of the gloves you find the most comfortable and the entry fee to the National Park!

The bikes themselves are top of the line with enough range to loop the park several times. Super fun to ride and adjustable. You can adjust such that you are hardly pedaling and still cruising along at 12-15 MPH or turn it up where you can get a bit of a workout and gust 20+ MPH.

I found EZ Ride LV to be superior since it is self guided. You don't have to wait on a group, stop where the leader wants to stop, etc. You are handed a top of the line bike, given enough instruction so you are comfortable, outfitted with all the accessories you need and you're off! On your own! In beautiful Red Rock Canyon!!! No other shop gives you this flexibility and is something they should consider as an advantage to their competitors.

The canyon is beautiful with plenty of places to stop, take photographs or take a break, etc. Very nice visitors upon entrance with National Park Passport Stamps too! Tania and EZ Ride LV could not have made experience any better.

Would give 10 Stars if possible.

All reviews
"biking experience"
"fitness levels"
"wonderful ride"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this adventure"
"easy ride"
in 5 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
"take pictures"

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favor, get off the strip and go on an EzRideLV electric bike self guided tour! Even the booking and transportation was Ez. I booked via the website at 8pm the night before. After confirmation by txt, I was all set for the pickup from my hotel at 9am the next morning.

It was my first time on an electric bike so after driving to the outskirts of town, the owner Laurent provided the appropriate amount of training before I sped off towards red rock canyon complete with helmet, gloves, water, map, park entry fee and sun cream.

There was a short ride to the park entry and along the way I enjoyed speeding past a number of Lycra clad cyclists thanks to my supercharged bike.

The canyon park was spectacular and I stop multiple times along the way for photo opportunities.

I’m going to get an electric bike when I get back home. Once you’ve tried one you’ll never go back.

Convenient, fun and unique experience. 5 stars.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

EZRIDELV delivered exactly the off-strip experience we were looking for. Laurent, the owner, was very helpful with bike instructions and route guidance, on time for pickup, and very friendly, easygoing. Bikes and equipment are new, and the bike seats were very comfortable. Red Rock Canyon is beautiful!! My daughter and I felt very comfortable throughout our ride....the park is safe, the main roads are newly paved, the bikes were easy to handle (gear shifts are a breeze!) and it’s so easy to navigate the park, we can’t imagine needing (or wanting) a tour guide. We liked being able to go at our own pace (fast)!

Recommend: bring water and snacks (nut bars, cookies) - it’s the desert after all and it can get very dry, wear sunscreen and sunglasses (hot and sunny!!), stop at the visitors centre washrooms on the way into the park, have some familiarity with bikes before you book, and BOOK EZRIDELV for this experience. We’d do it again.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend EZRide LV. The customer service was great! We decided last minute on what to do and Tania and family were the perfect choice. They meet us on time, made sure we were comfortable with using the bikes and supplied us with water and info on the ride. They even provide backpacks and jackets if needed. We couldn't have asked for a better day!