2,196 results
All reviews rampart casino palms tower off the strip walk in closet spiedini promenade cafe french doors ceiling fan red rock canyon rain shower jacuzzi tub minute drive beautiful property separate shower rooms are large junior suite small casino
Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

The grounds are beautiful and the rooms spacious. However, try and find a place to sit and have a quiet drink----- not happening unless you want to sit in the smoky casino. Could not find a place to sit and have a drink at the end of our conference so we went off property for dinner and that drink. The conference facilities were more than adequate (albeit no internet) however the food served during our meetings were mediocre at best. How can "hot food" put out 5 minutes before the meal be lukewarm? This property is good for golf or if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle of the strip.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank dermgoddess
Anthony C, Manager at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2015

Thank you for the generous compliments about the resort, I am sorry for the frustrations pertaining to finding an area free of smoke; we are making improvements to the ventilation that will make significate improvement to air quality. I will make sure to pass on the food quality comments, knowing this helps to make corrections on our end.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

In a city that is overrun with hotels and amenities, it was disappointing to see this JW Marriott was about a decade behind its peers. The property was old, the pool area felt generic and un-interesting. I did a get a balcony room upgrade which I didn't use, but was nice of them. The rooms were clean and big, but had slow tvs that took about 3 seconds load each channel b/c of the signal. It's about a $50 ride to the strip and a solid 15 minute drive to Red Rock which is a whole different world (amazing pools!), food and shopping in the area.

Lastly, the shuttle to the strip lets you off by Fashion Show Mall which is at the top of the Strip. It's dangerous and no central. Red Rock's drops you off in the heart of the strip making it convenient (@ Caesar's Palace.) Taxi to JW is about $80. Their airport shuttle is $30.

I was disappointed to say the least.....needs a reno asap.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
4  Thank SGNYC65

I am sorry we were a disappointment to you during your stay; I will admit we are an older property with different areas of interest… we are doing multiple renovations to bring us up to a contemporary feel; however, we have some amazing grounds! I appreciate the feedback about the signal load times, and shuttle drop locations, something to be taken seriously and dedicate some energy in reviewing the drop off and pick up location – thank you!

Reviewed September 14, 2015

My wife and I stayed here 2 nights. The hotel inside is clean but showing its age. The room was clean and spacious. Not much of a view as our window was very small.

Walking the grounds around this hotel are amazing! Several waterways and waterfalls throughout. Huge Pool! The Casino is ok and smoky.

Had the breakfast buffet twice. Loved it! Good price and good selection of tasty food.

It's a great alternative to staying off the Strip and close to the Red Rock Canyon Park.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a water view
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marco_Rider
Reviewed September 12, 2015

The JW Marriott is a great choice for travelers who don't want to be right on the Las Vegas Strip. We stayed here when our son had a soccer tournament in Vegas. There was plenty to do for everyone...My husband and I enjoyed the Casino. Our 19 year old daughter loved the pool and SPA. There is a nice golf course, and several choices of restaurants including, of course, a big Las Vegas style buffet with hundreds of choices of good things to eat! (This was our teenage son's highlight!) When we didn't feel like spending the money on the buffet, we grabbed a burger at the grill by the pool. The grounds and the entire hotel are beautiful, and the staff is terrific. We've stayed there twice and plan to return next year.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank JenniferEllen1107
Reviewed September 9, 2015

We loved this hotel!! it was great! it was beautiful and the grounds were lovely. we stayed in the spa tower and it was a little bit of a walk to the pool but not that bad. We stayed in a double queen room and it was huge! the bathroom was really big with a spa tub that my husband and daughter fell in love with they said it really relaxing. it is about a 15 minute drive to the strip which was perfect. this hotel is so quiet compared the craziness' of the strip so if peace and quiet are what your looking for stay at this hotel. I feel this is a great bargain as you don't pay that much for what you are getting and the parking is free! what? staff was very friendly, we checked in about noon and our room was ready. we will defiantly stay here again

Stayed: September 2015