Just like other reviewers raved, this hotel and property is pleasing to the eye on the outside. On the inside, it was also nice. The wide hallways and large tile floors make it deluxe and so does the pool and other amenities. In fact, this hotel is so large, I got lost, which never happens to me.
As for our room, it was quiet and the bathroom was superior. So, for looks, it's between a 4 and 5 star. As for double queen beds for my wife and I which could not be changed, the $40 barely average buffet breakfast and the smoky casino we thought we had to walk thru to check in, the lack of outlets in the room...well, that dropped it a point. I'll give it a 3.8 and round up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Marriott