We were shocked at the low room rate with no resort fee. The rooms were 600 sq. ft. and really comfortable. We were only there one night and they let us stay late until 1:00 pm. We ate breakfast, hit golf balls at Angel Park (across the street), gambled in the casino, and went swimming before heading on our five hour drive home. It was 15 min. off the Strip and we will make it our Las Vegas Hotel from now on. We had so much fun that we forgot to dread the drive home.
Hope this helps you enjoy Las Vegas,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for a luxury hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Prestigia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott