Property is nice and well kept. The overall value is good, the breakfast buffet, which was included in our room deal was decent. Downside is the pool, which was constantly overrun by hundreds of (sometimes severely drunk) locals who can buy day or season passes for the hotel pool for a few dollars. The pool could have been so nice - but it was obvious that the regular hotel guests mostly had a hard time finding sunbeds.
You can choose this hotel if you don't need the pool. Everything else was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Marriott