This is a nice property; huge and full of ameneties. We stayed here for 4 nights in Auguust and found the place quite pleasant. It has all one can desire say for the LV strip experience but if you are not looking for that, this is a good alternative. There were two things however which for me was disappointing. Let me go through things one at a time.
15 to 20 min drive from the strip. It does provide a shuttle but only three times a day four times on Friday and Saturday. Again, if you love the strip, this might not be the best place to stay at.
Friendly, pleasing. I am a blind traveler and found the service rather good. The casino staff especially were very acomadating.
excellent, a good variety of places to eat with fantastic prices. You wont break the bank eating here. The 24 hour cafe off the casino has great specials.
Fantastic! Our room was very large with a two person hottub which worked great separate shower stall and separate watercloset. We could easily fit our dining room into this bathroom. Beds comfortable and internet worked well.
Good to me. Again as someone playing with a disability, the dealers were very patient. At times I had whole tables to myself; it was funny but convenient at the same time. So why the thre stars?
1. The pool large and nice but only 3.5 feet deep throughout. I thoght what a waste What are tall people suppose to do? Why not a deep end; at least 5 feet. As a result, I never even bothered.
2. The Spa
I was eagerly wanting to try this facility out and booked a treatment prier to my arrival. Personally I found the place too spread out; the water ritual advertised was nice but it was difficult moving from one area to another. It would have been nice to have the water rituals in a row; the spa attendent tried to help me but I think I was the first blind person he has ever encountered. He was a bit too gruff for my taste. The treatment was too clinical and after leaving I found myself saing, "big deal." I had better in my home town.
Conclusion recommended for getting away from the crowds on the strip and for a romantic get away. However, if you are looking to party party party, stay away from the JW Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott