Large resort in lovely grounds. The hotel has managed to keep a homely welcoming feel. Kids loved the pool and we really enjoyed the promenade restaurant for breakfast. Great value. Lovely break from the neons of The Strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for a luxury hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott